LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Zelda: TP Game Guide

Hey I'm John. I just got this game today Zelda: Twilight Princess (Costed me $60). This game is beautiful I like it alot. So far I reached the level were you get the fishing rod and... well just there. Anyway I, don't know if someone posted this already but, was wondering if that Book guide will do any good. I flipped through it at best buy and it seemed to show you all the moves but I decided not to buy it... And now I'm telling my self that I should have gotten it.. damit. So tell me what you think of it. Alright its like... 1:51am and I look like crap. Cya..

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCCGx07
    Hey I'm John. I just got this game today Zelda: Twilight Princess (Costed me $60). This game is beautiful I like it alot. So far I reached the level were you get the fishing rod and... well just there. Anyway I, don't know if someone posted this already but, was wondering if that Book guide will do any good. I flipped through it at best buy and it seemed to show you all the moves but I decided not to buy it... And now I'm telling my self that I should have gotten it.. damit. So tell me what you think of it. Alright its like... 1:51am and I look like crap. Cya..

thats the thing about a zelda game, you just do something random and the next pathway opens. dont buy the guide, only quitters buy guides....are you a quitter boy?
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwilliiy
    thats the thing about a zelda game, you just do something random and the next pathway opens. dont buy the guide, only quitters buy guides....are you a quitter boy?
    Alright I guess not buying the guide would make it more challanging I suppose. Wait what? Am I a quitter? lol Its not that I want to stop playing dude. Its that the guide would help me out a little I guess. I dunno, just something I had in mind.

Member #
    Friends
    0043-8297-5222-0219
    Yeah if you get stuck alot and then the game leaves you constantly frustrated then yeah get it.

Currently Playing: Zelda-Twilight Princess

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    frustration is what makes the game good .... when you finish it you get a better feeling of compleation !!!!... dont buy the guide until you finished!
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

Ads