LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2528-7696-5174-8862

New Pic Analysis

Hmmmm.. was just examining some of the pics and noticed this again I was thinking about posting it but yeh I'll do it now

What the branch kinda thing on the far right with the little blue dots hmmm.... interesting what could it all mean....

And please nobody make the stupid comment "We'll find out in a couple of days" cause that's just the slightest bit obvious

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I've been wonerding the same thing...maybe it represents Midna's magic, or wolf Links speed bursts???
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    7509-5934-6367-2803
    There is a little info in this reply that could be considered a spoiler I would think... Don't read anymore if you don't want any info on TP....

no, if you read the 100 review thing, I belive that is the little lights (tears of light) he was talking about that you had to collect in order to banish the twilight from an area I think....

"The second wolf ability relates to one of the primary objectives for entering the Twilight Realm to begin with, which is to meet a Light Spirit, retrieve the Vessel of Light, and fill it with collected Tears of Light. That's a lot of Lights, I know, so let me try to explain. First, put aside any fears you might have about the Twilight Realm existing solely as a means to push collect-a-thons. You do chase down some gruesome white insects in order to retrieve the Tears of Light, yes, but this only happens a few times, according to Nintendo representatives, and then you're off to something else."

"Only when you do that will Light be restored to the area"
    Yes a text sig

My Wii is small...

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah I kinda wonder what that is too. Maybe it is magic.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift
    There is a little info in this reply that could be considered a spoiler I would think... Don't read anymore if you don't want any info on TP....

no, if you read the 100 review thing, I belive that is the little lights (tears of light) he was talking about that you had to collect in order to banish the twilight from an area I think....

"The second wolf ability relates to one of the primary objectives for entering the Twilight Realm to begin with, which is to meet a Light Spirit, retrieve the Vessel of Light, and fill it with collected Tears of Light. That's a lot of Lights, I know, so let me try to explain. First, put aside any fears you might have about the Twilight Realm existing solely as a means to push collect-a-thons. You do chase down some gruesome white insects in order to retrieve the Tears of Light, yes, but this only happens a few times, according to Nintendo representatives, and then you're off to something else."

"Only when you do that will Light be restored to the area"
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Correct I believe, would be better than having to open your inventory all the time to see how many tears you have.
    Owned: Wii, Sports, Play, LoZ:TP

Member #
    Friends
    I dont think ill be able to come on here after the Us launch- too many people talking, spoiling thing. Damn me for living in Europe. I want to immigrate.

P.S I guess you'll find out what they are in a few days time. lmao. It had to be said im afraid.

Member #
    Friends
    Yup I am going to tell everything about the game once i beat it. (Just kidding)
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Quote Originally Posted by chessaholic
    I dont think ill be able to come on here after the Us launch- too many people talking, spoiling thing. Damn me for living in Europe. I want to immigrate.
    I'm leaving until I get the game (25 days woot) and beat it yay it'll be hard to resist but I've done well so far to avoid most gameplay previews, opening scene etc.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah me too. Damn you still have 3 and a half weeks. Good luck with waiting man. I am so damn impatient and I only have 8 days not to brag or anything.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Member #
    Friends
    lol....I like to know some spoilers, not in order or anything, but then it just gets you so much more hyped to find out what the plot os about, and then you wrack your brain trying to come up with what is going on, and then you get even MORE hyped up! Just random littl ebits of info can make it even more enriching, because then you see something familiar and say, 'so THATS where that fits into the plot!'
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Ads