Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1979-1154-7425-1363
    Quote Originally Posted by whoishe
    hey guys let me tell you sumthing i am from america and in 6 more days were not going to really give a crap about this website cause well all be playing our wiis
    I take it you've never seen a game forum after launch.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    ....well I live in North America fortunatley and well ill post little spoilers but nothing to big.
    Anyways if I dont get Zelda on launch day I will cry...but I will still have Wii sports and Red Steel to play!

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesrfan
    OH PLEASE DO!
    I won't be getting my Wii until Christmas but I still want to come here, but I don't want to be bombarded with spoilers.
    Thats just craziness!!

How old are you 1st off? no offence ment nor am I patronising you, just knowing your age would explain a few things.

If your still at the age where xmas gives you that chilly tingling feeling of anticipation then fair enough I can understand why your getting it for the Dec 25th.
    I stopped getting that years ago due to realistic fact that, 'what ever you get on that day, you can get on any other day throughout the year'.
    Even my birthdays dont give me that feeling anymore lol, I'm at the age now where years are flying by (except when your waiting near 2 years for probably the potential best game of the year ) and I'm trying to throw on the brakes cus soon I'm gona be saying the same thing you probably heard your parents/older people say... "I wish I was your age, I would of had more fun being care-free again..." etc etc.

So for you to wait aslong as the rest of us (assuming you've known about Zelda and have been waiting for its arrival for the same amount of time) and go past the release date and wait futher... I commend you
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

Member #
    Friends
    6319-9882-8659-0638
    Quote Originally Posted by i0n
    nice idea, i can add some spoiler tags to the forum.
    that would realllly be great i0n

My name is Alan, gaming name is ZaLaN

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'm also getting the Wii on Xmas day despite the fact that I am 19 and I can go out and buy a Wii when it's released. Thing is I am getting it on release day and giving it to my mum who will give me the money for it (so I don't have to pay for it) and wait till Xmas to finally own a Wii for real.

My birthdays are not as exciting anymore because just about everything I get for my bdays can be bought at shops on any other day. Same applies for Xmas presents.

My parents did stop giving me presents that I really wanted on bdays and xmas days when I was 13 as they knew I was old enough to get stuff for myself. But this time they sure did surprise me with the Wii offer. I can spend the extra $500 dollars (Australian currency) on games. w00t!

I'm just plain curious with the grammar mentioned here. Notice the position of the word 'of'.
    "I wish I was your age, I would of had more fun being care-free again..."
    How come its not 'have' instead of 'of'?

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    I'm just plain curious with the grammar mentioned here. Notice the position of the word 'of'.How come its not 'have' instead of 'of'?[/QUOTE]

Thats because the 'care-free' part was worded different, so the 'of' was used in the right context. But I forgot to change it after re-wording the 'care-free' section.

Good observation anywho.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv BlightedArt's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Very good observation. O_O;;

A Wii for christmas... That wouldn't fly to well in my whanau (family)... The Wii here is about $500NZ, while that's not valued the same as $500USD, it's still a lot of money, valued more than $250USD... But anyway.

I'll be getting the Wii on launch if all goes swimmingly... But am hoping to get some money for christmas to help me buy a bigger TV. Not a flash one, just a larger one. How many families out there have like... a "big" or "main" present when it comes to christmas time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan Winters
    If your friends don't have their own Wii, what kind of friends are they?
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com <-live chat with WiiChat users

X, I'll own u N ELEBITS! the_peripheral's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2256-8779-8853-1823
    I'm going to have this beautiful game in my hands on the 17th...too bad I won't be able to play it for another 2 days.

Member #
    Friends
    How come your getting it 2 days earlier lol

But personally i love that, it gets you more hyped up waiting for it and you can look over the manuals and stuff like 43058743650 over. Increases the anticipation too. (p.s. i seen you on wii space, i won a tshirt lol)

X, I'll own u N ELEBITS! the_peripheral's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2256-8779-8853-1823
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiver
    How come your getting it 2 days earlier lol

But personally i love that, it gets you more hyped up waiting for it and you can look over the manuals and stuff like 43058743650 over. Increases the anticipation too. (p.s. i seen you on wii space, i won a tshirt lol)
    If you pre-order from walmart.com or bestbuy.com, they are shipping the items out a few days early...but i had to pay 8 dollars extra in order to get it on this friday. I ended up paying 62.77 for it. but knowing for sure that i'm going to get the game was worth 8 extra dollars.

Ads