+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0411-2151-1426-8345
    It's the Twilight King, AKA Zant.

Brawl FC: 5241-1590-2989
    IF YOU ADD ME, PM ME! OTHERWISE I WON'T BE ABLE TO ADD YOU BACK!
    Feel free to add my MSN as well! Just make sure to lemme know where you're from and everything will be good.
    brandonbird69@hotmail.com

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KaDee
    Where has this been confirmed? not saying it hasnt, but I dont recall seeing so, and personally in terms of realism, how can someone who is ruler of the genuine Hyrule, be ruler of the altered version ?
    Technically before Hyrule even got wind of this "Twilight Realm" they (supposedly) knew nothing about it, so how can you be in charge of something not yet come to pass? However I suppose they will mention in the story that Princess Zelda has foreseen this curtain engulfing Hyrule, like how she had the premonition in OoT.

It may not be so, but as I said personally my and other peoples views that Midna is infact the Twilight princess, or atleast that girl who is back-to-back with Zelda is more plausible, untill proved otherwise by playing the game and having it make sense when the story falls into place.

zelda isn't back to back with ANY other female. And yes, Zelda IS the twilight princess, ....just because the sun sets, doesn't make you any less of the title you are. SHE is the princess of Hyrule, whether in light, or twilight.

Get a clue retard. It's a shame to be on a Wii board and not know a thing about the game.
    I'm just the same as everyone else.....
    -Wii
    -Red Steel
    -Zelda
    ...but I enjoy it none the less!

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by JHoersten2
    zelda isn't back to back with ANY other female. And yes, Zelda IS the twilight princess, ....just because the sun sets, doesn't make you any less of the title you are. SHE is the princess of Hyrule, whether in light, or twilight.

Get a clue retard. It's a shame to be on a Wii board and not know a thing about the game.
    WTF you chattin bout, its a shame you lack fukin manners!
    If you look and it aint just me that said so, but I note you target just me, she is back to back with A person that looks like a female, and as Mrjingles_23 said, the colours between that individual and Midna coincide. What I didnt notice before was that, what I thought was a mere pillar inbetween them, it is actually the hat/crown of the Twilight King, which brings me to my next point.

That said which is true about the sun setting not making you any less of the title you are, but if thats the case then who the fuks the Twilight King in the Light Realm, ignorant piece a sh|t?!
    So as I was saying, which I will now rephrase, how can Zelda be princess of a realm which hasnt been heard of till now. Yes its engulfing Hyrule, but the fact still remains it is a alternate dimension/world/realm, and note there is already a King governing it, so if it is therefor a mirrored world to the Light version there will/should be an individual in the Twilight dimension that is Zelda's counter part, i.e. the Twilight Princess.

Now if I play the game and it is indeed a fact that Zelda is the Twilight Princess then I will stand corrected, but what I'm talking about its logical facts which if you took time out to think about, if your actually capable of doing so, being as you have to resort to such words as "retard", showing lack of manners and dency for those that are in-fact disabled or mentally challenged, then you will see so.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

Member #
    Friends
    0411-2151-1426-8345
    Quote Originally Posted by KaDee
    WTF you chattin bout, its a shame you lack fukin manners!
    If you look and it aint just me that said so, but I note you target just me, she is back to back with A person that looks like a female, and as Mrjingles_23 said, the colours between that individual and Midna coincide. What I didnt notice before was that, what I thought was a mere pillar inbetween them, it is actually the hat/crown of the Twilight King, which brings me to my next point.

That said which is true about the sun setting not making you any less of the title you are, but if thats the case then who the fuks the Twilight King in the Light Realm, ignorant piece a sh|t?!
    So as I was saying, which I will now rephrase, how can Zelda be princess of a realm which hasnt been heard of till now. Yes its engulfing Hyrule, but the fact still remains it is a alternate dimension/world/realm, and note there is already a King governing it, so if it is therefor a mirrored world to the Light version there will/should be an individual in the Twilight dimension that is Zelda's counter part, i.e. the Twilight Princess.

Now if I play the game and it is indeed a fact that Zelda is the Twilight Princess then I will stand corrected, but what I'm talking about its logical facts which if you took time out to think about, if your actually capable of doing so, being as you have to resort to such words as "retard", showing lack of manners and dency for those that are in-fact disabled or mentally challenged, then you will see so.
    In regards to this post, I'll save you some time with a spoiler

Spoiler Alert!
    Last edited by Ranathis; 11-23-2006 at 04:15 PM.

Brawl FC: 5241-1590-2989
    IF YOU ADD ME, PM ME! OTHERWISE I WON'T BE ABLE TO ADD YOU BACK!
    Feel free to add my MSN as well! Just make sure to lemme know where you're from and everything will be good.
    brandonbird69@hotmail.com

Aka The_Toilet_of_Doom :P wolf231's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Now how did you do that spoiler button...cause that was pretty cool

"When death is entreated, the battle is decided! " said by Liquid Snake

Member #
    Friends
    can someone tell me how to start threads?
    Last edited by zeldaicflame; 11-25-2006 at 05:30 PM.
    Wii came, Wii conquered, Wii rule.

Wii Fried code: 3461-1566-1935-7790

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Um, the picture is of
    Spoiler Alert!

And no Zelda is not the twilight princess,
    Spoiler Alert!

Wow, you have to feel like a real ass, being wrong and all. And you told him to get a clue? And no, the twilight realm is completely different. If you are in one, you aren't in the other.
    Last edited by vagrant; 11-24-2006 at 05:10 AM.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by JHoersten2
    ...Get a clue retard. It's a shame to be on a Wii board and not know a thing about the game.
    Yes, it rather is a shame isn't it... .

As I've said to many before you, cease your futile attempts to try and ridicule people, because your the one looking like an illiterate fool in the end .

Vagrant, thanks for the post. Really these people need to find something constructive to do with their time, as opposed to speaking in a manner which only degrades the image their were hoping for to begin with .

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Man, do I have a spoiler for you...
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by wiicanchangetheworld
    Man, do I have a spoiler for you...
    Spoiler Alert!
    LMAO

At first I thought... "not another individual gona attack me, when all I said in the 1st place was something of my own opinion "

Good use of features there wiicanchangetheworld, I didnt expect that.

Ads