LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I just finished it today. It was a great ending. I just hated that Midna shattered the mirror.. really sad. Well it was a great ending.

One thing though. I disliked that I couldn't save my progress at the end and start a new game with a harder difficulty like Wind Waker.

King of Pop
    Michael J. Jackson
    1959-2009
    Rest in peace, dear king.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0736-7929-1645
    Quote Originally Posted by Deospawn View Post
    You're complaining about not being able to continue after the end? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but a lot of games are like that.

I, personally, thought the ending was great. You watched after the credits, right? That adds some more to the ending, and the last scene with Link I find...well, I like it. I'll say that much.

I think gamers today are too spoiled, and while I myself sometimes fall into this type of thinking (that of wanting more, more, more, that is...), if you look back on the entire game, what do you REALLY have to complain about?

Twilight Princess boasts an incredible amount of depth and memorable gameplay. If you're going to complain about not being able to do more after you finish a game which can last you upwards of 50 hours or more, you might as well not play Zelda games.
    i second that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEX 3D: Enter The Gecko
    So we negotiate a little something to cover my expensives, they throw in one of those secret agents suits, and I tell them we got a deal. Looks like im heading back into the media dimension. Its gonna be day-sha-ouch, all over again.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by elopez994 View Post
    i thought the end of the game was suitable. wish you could continue after though. i still need like 15 heart pieces. =/
    Then open your save file? It is possible to leave Hyrule Castle and collect them....

Member #
    Friends
    Play gears of war2 or the first one, I forgot who it was, but their wife they were looking for was dead from the start. Pissed me off lol

PM for Wii Register :) laserbeak4's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    twilight princess didn't feel like a good Zelda game to me anyway. Just felt like a francise out to make a profit with a crappy story.

Member #
    Friends
    HMM the ending was i could say good but bad at the same time good because it was a great storyline that just kept getting better as you went through the game...bad because at some point you want to keep seeing what will happen thats why people want a sequel but to many sequels will just make zelda boring... dont get me wrong i love playing zelda as much as the next guy but we all have to accept that zelda has endings=/

GREAT GAME OVERALL!!!! RATE 10/10
    COD5 FC=0817-9906-2169
    TRiCk =/

SSBB FC= 2836-5974-3038

Member #
    Friends
    6400-6400-6400-6400
    Really the only part of the ending I didn't like was when Waring Spoiler inbetween the 2 *'s

*Midna the light world and broke the mirror of twighlight*

That made me mad but I didn't really care for Midna to much. I just liked the twighlight world.

Ads