There are 7 Hidden Skills to be learned. To learn the skill, you must find the howling stone (must be wolf link) and press B to howl at it. Press B again to show what notes you have to howl. Once you have howled at the statue, a gold dot will appear on your map to indicate where to go to learn that specified skill (must be human link). PM me if you have trouble with one of them or tell me if you think I forgot something.
1. Ending Blow (When enemy is knocked down, Z target and press A to finish)
- Learned in Faron Woods automatically, so don't worry about missing this one.
2. Shield Attack (Z target enemy and thrust your Nunchuk forward)
-Statue is located at Death Mountain (in the first part with the vertical steam-shooters)
-Learned in Ordon Woods (at the springs right before the rope bridge)
3. Back Slice (Z target, Side jump, roll (A) right before you hit the ground and slice away.)
-Statue located in Upper Zora's River (at the top of the hill, near Fishing Hole)
-Learned in Hyrule Field (climb the vines just east of the Castle Town Bridge).
4. Helm Splitter (Shield attack (see above), then press A to jump over them).
-Statue located in Faron Woods (outside the entrance to Sacred Grove).
-Learned in Hyrule Field (southern exit of castle town,along the east wall)
5. Mortal Draw (while your sword is away, then press A when it is prompted on your screen to quickly slash their neck (one hit kill).
-Staue is located in Lake Hylia (from the portal, run up the bridge to the south and climb the ladder as a human, then turn into a wolf and the statue is to the left)
-Learned in Gerudo Desert (at the north-eastern point of the first area, at the path split)
6. Jump Strike (Z target, hold A until your blade glows, and release)
-Statue is located in Snowpeak (after you get above the blizzard, go west and you will find this statue off to the side).
-Learned in the Graveyard (at the end near the tunnel).
7. Great Spin (When you have full health,perform a regular spin attack)
-Statue located in the Hidden Village (in the eastern house, break through one of the east windows, near the Cucoo Leader).
-Learned in front of Hyrule Castle (as you are going up, you can’t miss it.)