LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Intellectual Visionary KaDee's Avatar
    Member #
    2309
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    255
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6267-1290-5033-7224

    Those Gettin/got Wii 2day Luk Here!!

    Tell us exactly (if you can remember) how you felt as you woke up knowing the release was today, getting ready to venture to your nearest (or furthest, which ever the case may be) Game retail store to pick up your Wii and Z:TP

    Whether or not you had to wait in a big cue with others who were also there to pick up their pre-orders, or any Wii's that might be available not on pre-order.

    Then what it felt like walking/driving home with the box knowing whats in store lol . Then of course how it felt once you set it up and 1st switched it on, moving around the Wii Menu screen, till you actually clicked on TP and began your quest.

    I'm aware those who have got Z:TP today probably wont acknowledge these forums till another 24 hours lol. Probably just before school/work in the morning or just as they get home after work/school before switching Z:TP back on
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

  2. #2
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000

  3. #3
    Intellectual Visionary KaDee's Avatar
    Member #
    2309
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    255
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Whats your point? if your trying to pass comment on the fact both my new threads have the same title, whats wrong with that, they are in different sections and are addressing those who will be gettin Wii today, so the title is appropriate.

    If you look and read you will note that the body of both posts are different, but are still directed at those buying the game. The reason I made one new topic in each section is because one is concerned with "Hardwear", the other "Z:TP".

    So before you post next time trying to ridicule or belittle someone, read up 1st or atleast ask why they took the course of action they did, although its self explanatory.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

  4. #4
    11.19.06 tuned's Avatar
    Member #
    87
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
    Posts
    324
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Easy tiger... he was just pointing out you had a similar topic already started in another sub-forum.
    WiiSports (obviously) / Redsteel / Excite Truck / TC:SO / Rayman RR / Wii Play / Sonic and the Secret Rings / Mad Catz Skinz

  5. #5
    Intellectual Visionary KaDee's Avatar
    Member #
    2309
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    255
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by tuned
    Easy tiger... he was just pointing out you had a similar topic already started in another sub-forum.
    That I'm fully aware of, and he should of been fully aware that fact being I made both these topics, It need not be pointed out simple.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

  6. #6
    Wii Powerhouse JHoersten2's Avatar
    Member #
    3259
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    55
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    And I'm fully aware that you should shut up.
    I'm just the same as everyone else.....
    -Wii
    -Red Steel
    -Zelda
    ...but I enjoy it none the less!

  7. #7
    King K.Rool Icetrash's Avatar
    Member #
    904
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Could those who have got Wii today and have a Wifi wireless adapter, let me (and those who want to know) if it works please?

    I've got another 2 weeks to go and would like to be prepared so I can more or less get Opera straight out the box, although it wont really matter fact being I'm more concerned with Z:TP
    You saw in your other topic youve got 2 more weeks until you get your Wii? So why bother creating this thread if you, yourself did not get it...... [crazykid]

    Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

  8. #8
    Intellectual Visionary KaDee's Avatar
    Member #
    2309
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    255
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by JHoersten2
    And I'm fully aware that you should shut up.
    Lol so I'm now a target for such pathetic and immature half-assed attempts of a retort... these type a people just dont learn.

    Boy stfu and find someting constructive to do, as opposed to browsing through threads trying to pick out something to bitch about!
    If your bored and fed up wid waitin for Wii then find someting to occupy yourself wid, but dont try steppin up to me wid your irrelevant bullshit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    You saw in your other topic youve got 2 more weeks until you get your Wii? So why bother creating this thread if you, yourself did not get it...... [crazykid]
    And as for you, IF you read properly you will see that I clearly stated, "I've got another 2 weeks to go and would like to be prepared...". I did however correct the section after that, where I said I would like to get Opera straight out the box, because someone reminded me that it wont be available at launch. However I would still like to know in advance from those who have it, whether or not they can access the net with their wireless adaptors.

    As I say to many, before you post and try to ridicule someone, make sure you dont end up looking like the illiterate fool at the end of it.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

  9. #9
    vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv BlightedArt's Avatar
    Member #
    1694
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    448
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You guys need to calm down and let this thread have its moment to be honest.

    I'll make sure to post in this thread when I get my Wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan Winters
    If your friends don't have their own Wii, what kind of friends are they?
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com <-live chat with WiiChat users

  10. #10
    Intellectual Visionary KaDee's Avatar
    Member #
    2309
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    255
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by BlightedArt
    You guys need to calm down and let this thread have its moment to be honest.

    I'll make sure to post in this thread when I get my Wii.
    If I remember correctly your from Europe also arent you, or a country that has Wii released on the 8th of Dec?

    If so I will have my Wii on that day anywho, but thanks for being the only person to respond to my initial post in the correct manner asked of a fellow forum board user.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Resident Evil: Extinction UK 2day
    By tomqman in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:15 PM
  2. any1 buy the new games the came out 2day?
    By Wiitime in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 08:18 PM
  3. UK just ordered a wii 2day
    By tomqman in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 02:09 PM
  4. Those Gettin/got Wii 2day Luk Here!!
    By KaDee in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 09:02 AM