Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparx
    True...true....I still believe in the theory that I did.
    thats how everyone is.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Minish Cap---Orcarina of Time---

Universe A: Majoras Mask ------ Links Awakening------Legend of Zelda I------ Legend of Zelda II------The Four Swords------A Link to the Past--------Oracle of Seasons

Universe B: Twilight Princess ------The Wind Waker -----Phantom HourGlass-----Oracle of Ages

this theory is all fine and dandy but i think tp should go after phantom hourglass and before oracle of ages, therefor it takes place precisely the same time as a link to the past

and as far as explaining how twilight princess goes after phantom hourglass, maybe we can simply assume that a new hyrule was created above the ocean? seem plausible to me seeing as how Nintnedo said TP takes place years and years afterwards and its the same zelda and link from ww possibly?

just a guess, havent actually played hourglass however, dont even hava ds, lol
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Wow, that WHOLE thing should be in quotes because from what i see this is a complete rip off of the angry nerds theory........unless i missed something

i made a timeline not too long ago actually so im quite interested in this theory stuff, its mind juggling isnt it

thats why i love it

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    I only got through the first two paragraphs, but it's clear you were actively listening to the Gametrailers video as you were typing out your entry:

Gametrailers version:
    "Hyrule was created by 3 goddesses: Din, Nayru, and Farore. Once they created the fantasy world, they left. All that remained in their wake was the Triforce and void that was created in the spot where they crossed dimensions. This become known as the Sacred Realm, or Golden Land, to the inhabitants of Hyrule. All of this is told during a cutscene that plays partway through the Ocarina of Time. Several sages emerged out of the Hylian people. They constructed numerous temples, including the Temple of Time, and the Master Sword to protect the Triforce and the Sacred Realm. Before long, a war began amongst the races of Hyrule to find the Triforce, and it lasted for several ages. Eventually, the Minish grew sick of the never-ending conflict and created the Picori sword. This weapon was given to Gustaf, a soldier garbed in green, who used it to stop the long war. Gustaf was dubbed King of Hyrule, and the Picori Sword, or Four Sword, was placed in a pedestal. Every 100 years, a swordsmanship tournament would be held, and the winner would be permitted to touch the legendary blade. Most of this information was first revealed in the Minish Cap for the GBA. A number of theories, including our own, consider Minish Cap to be the earliest game in the timeline."

Sparx version:
    "Hyrule was created by 3 Gods: Din, Nayru and Farore. After creating this world, they left, leaving only the TriForce behind. This became known as the Sacred Realm. The sages of those Gods created Temples to protect the TriForce as well as the Master Sword. Before long, a war began in Hyrule to find the TriForce, which lasted for ages. Eventually, the Minish grew sick of the never-ending war and created..The Picori Sword. This weapon was given to a hero named Goostoff (I might of spelled it wrong) who wore the Hero's Tunic (Green Tunic) to stop the war. Then, Goostoff was named King of Hyrule. The Picori Sword was put in a pedastel, and only every century one man was aloud to touch it. This was all mentioned in THE MINISH CAP for the GAMEBODY ADVANCE. This proves a theory that MINISH CAP is the first game in the Legend of Zelda Timeline."

Gametrailers version:
    "The second game, which is similarly placed throughout multiple fan-created backstories, is the Ocarina of Time. It seems to feature the first appearance of Ganondorf, as the king of Hyrule doesn't seem to know about his evil intentions. Ganondorf was busy searching for the entrance to the Sacred Realm so that he could wield the power of the Triforce and rule Hyrule. But after years of finding nothing, he decided to trick the king into helping him."

Sparx version:
    "Then, in ORCARINA OF TIME, it shows the first appearance of Ganondorf, who pretends to be loyal to the King of Hyrule, but the King does not know of his evil intentions, therefore making it the 2nd game in this storyline. Ganondorf was also searching for the Sacred Realm so he can wield the power of the TriForce, and rule Hyrule. But, after years of nothing, he decided in trying to trick the King into helping him."

Official SSBB Soundtrack Thread (with links!):
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-spoilers.html

Brawl FC: 5155-2608-6428
    Only add me if you are located near the Ohio area. PM me so I know to add you back.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I believe that TP was after WW because in the beginning, it tells the story of OOT. So it would have to be afterwards wouldn't it? Because if it was before, then they would have told a different story.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by manred
    I believe that TP was after WW because in the beginning, it tells the story of OOT. So it would have to be afterwards wouldn't it? Because if it was before, then they would have told a different story.
    yes but nintendo could of been pulling off a george lucas, they prolly planned another game that takes place after TP

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    yes but nintendo could of been pulling off a george lucas, they prolly planned another game that takes place after TP
    Maybe, but I highly doubt it. I just don't see why they tell us straight out tell us the timeline though.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by manred
    according to most all timelines including sparx TP does take place after OoT but he believes it takes place before WW

i agree in that TP should be after WW and PH however
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    7082-5155-7237-8142
    Thats not a rip off, I just heard it then put it in words, but similar to that.

Rip off pausing and playing and writing down word for word, I listened to all of it about twice without pausing to write down the words, then I wrote it down.

It is in my own words, but since I got the info from there it is similar.

BTW I watched that video on GameTrailers, not AVGN...I don't, maybe same video, different site?

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    oh, ya i relized i while ago its not the same, just similar in some key points.

btw

i belive AVGN works for gametraillers, so that should clear up some things

PSN ID: zapasant93

Ads