LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    werehog=shittiest shit in a world made of shit.

i want a new zelda just as much as anybody, just cause it has trains doesn't mean it'll be bad. i mean, when people first saw WW, all they saw was a cartoon link on a boat sailing around. people thought "what the hell was nintendo thinking?" now look at opinions on WW. its great, its awsome, its epic.

never pre-judge a game. especially from the Zelda series cause they try something new that usually turns out to be something we never even knew we wanted in the game

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    useless gimmicks = crap

Werehog anyone?
    And this is why Nintendo are having a hard time changing Zelda away from the original formula. They change something and people see it as a gimmick or they just flat out don't like it. Again, the boat in WindWaker was never turned down, neither was it in Phantom Hourglass and I can guarantee that it will work the same way it did in Phantom Hourglass.

As far as I know there has only been one video and people seem to want to make complete assumptions based on that.

Member #
    Friends
    5659-7990-6562-7139
    I'm ubber excited about any zelda news. I almost never pass judgement on a game without playing it fist. I would LOVE a new addition to the Zelda world, however I know that good things take time. I would hate to see a POS released just because fans became impatient. If I have wait like I did for TP it's gonna suck but I know it will be worth the wait.
    Every King and every Empire will one day fall before the feet of Time.....

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0736-7929-1645
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    werehog=shittiest shit in a world made of shit.

i want a new zelda just as much as anybody, just cause it has trains doesn't mean it'll be bad. i mean, when people first saw WW, all they saw was a cartoon link on a boat sailing around. people thought "what the hell was nintendo thinking?" now look at opinions on WW. its great, its awsome, its epic.
    Exactly. People are so quick to put down anything which at 1st doesn't attract them. Ill be honest and say when I did see the trailer and Link riding around on his own train I was a bit confused, but once I thought about it, this same thing happened with WW and the boat, and yes WW was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    never pre-judge a game. especially from the Zelda series cause they try something new that usually turns out to be something we never even knew we wanted in the game
    Spot on.

Now seeing that we will be riding a train along the ground, this possibly could add just what PH needed, more exploring! Hopefully the land spaces might be more open and allowing for a small level of exploring to happen, which is .
    The game will be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEX 3D: Enter The Gecko
    So we negotiate a little something to cover my expensives, they throw in one of those secret agents suits, and I tell them we got a deal. Looks like im heading back into the media dimension. Its gonna be day-sha-ouch, all over again.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I hope they release a new Zelda game for the Wii. It's been awhile(I think) since we have had another Zelda game and one for the Wii would be awesome.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    They should make more Morphine Zelda, like Wind Waker. One where I can just sit in a 6 hour state of bliss.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6285-3589-1284-7233
    i thought at e3 they anncouned a new zelda game

Member #
    Friends
    0001-0001-0001-0001

zelda

Quote Originally Posted by Ar15t0tle View Post
    I love TP as much as the next guy... but im in desperation... I can find nothing on any developments concerning the next chapter in the legend of zelda... at least nothing since july... i came here hoping that maybe... just maybe someone on HERE might know or have heard of something...

there is a new phony video on youtube now... for a minute there i thought it might be real because it had the "ign" watermark displayed on the screen but apparantly it isn't anything official.
    I'd love Nintendo to re-issue SNES "Legend of Zelda- Link to the Past" compatible with Wii. I know it's available on virtual console but I'm not able to make that happen yet. Zelda's great.

Alph

Ads