Page 125 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1353
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    I got stuck on a lot of parts.

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Member #
    Friends
    7082-5155-7237-8142
    Lol the part where you had to get the cat back, I knew it was obviously the fish, so I got a fish and nothing happened. I tried to get the cat to follow me with the rod through the door or trap door and I spent 45 minutes going around until I had the idea of trying to catch another fish, maybe a sardine, until I found out you needed 2.

Member #
    Friends

Back Slice problems

Right now I'm stuck trying to learn the back slice. Can someone describe in detail how to perform this move successfully?

I've been jumping around the trainer/skeleton swinging my sword but it doesn't work. Do I swing in mid-jump? Am I supposed to jump until I see Link roll and *then* swing my sword? How close do I have to be to the trainer? How far around the trainer do I need to be jumping - directly behind him, or at 90 degrees?

Member #
    Friends
    K. I need some help. I am near the end of the Lakebed Temple, and I am STUCK. Beat the froggy man, now I am just trying to find my way tothe end boss. I have yet to find the compass either, but at this late point(I think)Im not sure how much good it will do.
    So basically I am stuck trying to find my way into room 13, acording to the GameSpot guide at least.
    It mentions having to drop down into room 10 and finding an entrance to room 13, but I have searched and searched and I am at my wits end.
    Dies anyone remember how they got the heck out of the Lakebed Temple, any help will be most appreciated. I can answer any questions if you need more info, I am just going of of memory so I might have something not right.
    Thanks in advance,
    Grais.

Member #
    Friends
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    Quote Originally Posted by Graiskye
    K. I need some help. I am near the end of the Lakebed Temple, and I am STUCK. Beat the froggy man, now I am just trying to find my way tothe end boss. I have yet to find the compass either, but at this late point(I think)Im not sure how much good it will do.
    So basically I am stuck trying to find my way into room 13, acording to the GameSpot guide at least.
    It mentions having to drop down into room 10 and finding an entrance to room 13, but I have searched and searched and I am at my wits end.
    Dies anyone remember how they got the heck out of the Lakebed Temple, any help will be most appreciated. I can answer any questions if you need more info, I am just going of of memory so I might have something not right.
    Thanks in advance,
    Grais.
    What is room 13?

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Member #
    Friends
    What kind of a question is 'what is room 13' ? 13 is the room that follows 12, which follow 11, etc....
    Though it seems some of the 'rooms' overlap one another, or are just different levels of a same room.
    Heres a visual aid, if the attachment works that is ?
    Thanks,
    -Grais.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help? Come Here-lakebed-temple-map.jpg  

Member #
    Friends
    i really need help in the water temple i get up there as a dog on the flying beast i get to the trone room when its frozen then idont know where to go
    Last edited by rhinoboy; 02-18-2008 at 03:46 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4653-0895-0093-4032
    Ok have you thawed out the thrown room yet? Warp to death mountain and steel the hot spike thing in the ground the big one Midna will help you out with this.

Member #
    Friends
    4653-0895-0093-4032
    Quote Originally Posted by Graiskye
    What kind of a question is 'what is room 13' ? 13 is the room that follows 12, which follow 11, etc....
    Though it seems some of the 'rooms' overlap one another, or are just different levels of a same room.
    Heres a visual aid, if the attachment works that is ?
    Thanks,
    -Grais.
    Sarcasm isn't friendly or necessary. I think Pro was pointing out how vague the explanations on where people who are stuck can be.

So a note to asking for help in this thread. Alot of the time the people who answer the posts asking for help aren't here 24 hours a day to help in 'real time'. Sometimes you will catch us but most often you may need to wait a little. So my advice is this (just advice not rules or anything just help us to help you )

* If you are lost in a temple and don't know where to go, tell us what you did last and describe the room a little. Example I freed a monkey and got a key in a room with 3 chests. (also try looking for blacked out rooms on the map one of these is usually the next step. Also narrowing down your progress by telling us if you have done the mini boss helps.

* If you are looking for something. Sounds daft but tell us WHAT you are looking for like equipment or people!

*If you are unsure what to do next in the towns and fields. Ask around the people of the game sure are nosey and seem to know a lot about you and your quest!!! Or tell us what you did last. Example I finished the fire temple and I'm in kakariko village what do I do next.

*Be aware that the answers you will get will be spoilers. I know some of the helpers give little hints. But from personal experience if I'm on a thread asking for help I want details not hints! I respect what you are trying to do but personally I don't find hints helpful. If you don't want to be spoiled but it in your post and we won't spoil it for you . Probably won't help much either though.

*Be gratefull. I'm not asking for rep points personally, but bare in mind it's nice to thank people who help you. Lets use the rep system properly and with respect. If you like what someone says then reward them for it.

Member #
    Friends
    Sarcasm isn't friendly or necessary.
    Spare me, He was sarcastic to me, then I ask him simply what kind of a question is that ? "What is room 13"? That is a sarcastic question is what that is ?
    Its room 13 in the LakebedTemple, was I unclear about that ? I didn't think so, which tells me you never even read the post, so thanks for that anyway ?
    Ive read a lot of pro gamers posts and it seems they usually aren't helpful or constructive , and basically kinda trollish, which is EXACTLY what they did to me, so spare me the quotes.

Ads