LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    when it gets pulled down try to pull it up. I can't really explain it cause i had no clue what i was doing while fishing but that should work. They actually figured out a way to make ingame fishing gayer and more boring than fishing in real life. Btw can someone plz help me with this water temple! how the shit do i get on top of the gears to raise the water level after i get the boss key??

Member #
    Friends
    what do i do after i get the three monkeys, u havent helped anyone out yet

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks Thor, but I found out how @ wii.nintendo.com. After you know exactly what to do it's pretty easy. :P I feel stupid.

Boredom at it's best Bulldogxx831's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4046-8847-6412-2793
    Bulldog still needs to know what to do after he has gotten teh third monkey in the first temple.

WiiChat Member NintendoWiiMASTER's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5159-5210-4012-1480
    sorry everyone... i was out all day ..

okay ill start 1 by one

in touch with the wii - thanks im well aware like i didnt say i beat the game i said i smoked it as in i easly walked past everything so far...

Thorgouge
    WATER TEMPLE QUESTIONthere is a room that u missed!!! u guys know how u originally pulled that golden lever and let the water flow? well guess what ? theres 2!!! start back tracking i beleave the one ur looking for is the one where u need hookshot to get ull enter a room that looks like theres no where to go look for the fallign rock u ask? and i say NAY, the vines is whatu need to hook onto, the rest is stright forward i beleave its just past a water mill.

Regmod15
    SEE ABOVE!

Bulldogxx831 After you get that 3rd monkey ( im assuming ur counting the 1 with the red has as 1 you have to go back to the main area and im not exactly sure but u have to go across to the other room ( not the one that leads you outside to the broken bridge. when u get there ur in a room with plant that eats you when u jump across it? bomb him very easy. than theres actually 2 doors in that rok u havent looked into ... one is behind and 1 is across the jump. check thoes out. when ur done jump to the new side ( the one that you originally jumped to ) and go to the right ( not in the door turn right instead of goign stright) theres vines! jump and take a look around tell me what u find? could be furry

vagrant - thanks for the info. ill be sure to help u on the 9th when i beat it :P

Bulldogxx831 i did now

joevsw0rld actually that was kinda pissing me off 2 its actually simple the 1 im assuming ur talkign about is behind the wall? okay simple ... go to where it looks to be on the map now go left back to the water fall STAY ON THE LAND theres a little ramp step on it and ull be tould to jump by your "master" do it i dont beleave u have to go fully up it breaks off and goes behind the wall ull find it trust me its there. and the casle .. just stay along that path it will enventually lead you out.. new area ill let you do the rest your self if u get stuck im here all week!..( well moew than week i thought it would be kool to say it tho .. )

Bulldogxx831 no patience ? lol look up if ur still reading i answered it !

specialsauce its actually VERY CAKE WALK ... locate the "Group of fish" toss ur lil rod out ... let it FULLY sink than make sure the coloured bar is on top not the wooden bobber. now that u got that strightend .. make sue ur fish are still around u slowly jerk the controller up and let it sink do for a while takes ( well took me ) about 10ish mins the 2nd fish toook me a little make sur u LET THE FISH GO so the cat takes it...

Thorgouge ya kinda what he said?

LuckySteve77 hey calm down champ i been out all day ur not going ne where in zelda u have a ways to go, okay now that thats said u need more than 3 monkeys of course keep looking there in there the forth monkey... i beleave needs the boomarang ? do u have it? if not than check your map see where u have been and havent been try getting there dont bother going outside unlessu have it tell me if u have and what u need exact help with ?

specialsauce good job !

Bulldogxx831 sum 1's a eager beaver ..!

Member #
    Friends
    mm could you be a bit more specific. I am in that room with the vines and the bottomless pit and the rocks and i entered the room on the left with the water mill and the 2 geysers as well as the big bubble monster but what the hell do i do to get past the walls?

Member #
    Friends
    5159-5210-4012-1480
    Thorgouge I could be wrong but i beleave your just starting the water temple and u get past the 1st room and now unlocked a room with key? there are rocks hanging from the roof? take a shot at them with ur bow/bomb same with the monster in the bubble. altho i dont know what u mean my veigns is there 2 gated off doorways? one of the left and one on the right? one is normal gated the other has a spiffy design on it?

-gg all
    P!r@E'

Member #
    Friends
    5159-5210-4012-1480
    EDIT EDIT

it has come to my attention that the help i gave for monkey number 4 is wrong as sin ... its in the same room with the 4th monkey, there is a chest above one of the pillar things before you cross over to the monkey. roll and hit the pillar to drop the chest and open it for the key

THIS COMES FROM ANOTHER PART IN THE FORUMS SO IM NOT STEALING IT IM JUST USING TO HELP!!!!!

-gg all
    P!r@E'

Member #
    Friends
    nono i didnt just start. Nintendowiimaster do you have aim or msn i can contact you on to make this easier on both of us? i suck at explaining =\

Member #
    Friends
    5159-5210-4012-1480
    ya i have msn ill pm you my email

-gg all
    P!r@E'

Ads