LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I need help figuring out how to get the third key shard in the fire temple. I think there's something I'm missing in the room with the three swinging magnets, but I can't get the third one activated. Any help would be appreciated...this has been getting the best of me for over an hour.

WiiChat Member NintendoWiiMASTER's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5159-5210-4012-1480
    DonBar85 okay thats simple. you obviously talked to the 2 guys. now i beleave i could be wrong my memory is the worst but issnt there a bad guy u have to fight for the final key? hes in a room very big room u can miss it on your map, if not also have u been past the lazer eye? walk up the wall and u should see a whole new unexplored area? if not lemme know n be a lil more specific CHECK UR MAP and make ways to rooms you havent been

-gg all
    P!r@E'

Member #
    Friends
    My shield got burned, do I go buy another one from the Goron shop outside of the Fire Temple, or is there somewhere I get the metal shield?

Member #
    Friends
    once you're done with the fire temple a shop opens up in the one that was abandoned in the village right before the goron area (sorry I can't remember the name atm) you can get the metal shield there.

My question is. In the water temple, I've gotten the (stage item) and raised the first water level. I'm at the area with the rotating platforms. I can see where to shoot my hookshot, but I can't get within range. How do I gain access to that one platform?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoWiiMASTER
    DonBar85 okay thats simple. you obviously talked to the 2 guys. now i beleave i could be wrong my memory is the worst but issnt there a bad guy u have to fight for the final key? hes in a room very big room u can miss it on your map, if not also have u been past the lazer eye? walk up the wall and u should see a whole new unexplored area? if not lemme know n be a lil more specific CHECK UR MAP and make ways to rooms you havent been
    Thanks...I got it

Member #
    Friends
    5388-2205-3250-8298
    i need help finding the bridge after the earth temple. i looked al ove someone know where it is please relpy

Boredom at it's best Bulldogxx831's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4046-8847-6412-2793
    Thanks wiimaster BUT thats the monkey i just got. Maybe i went in the wrong order or something. But i got the one were u need to roll into the poll. The one with the bow. And the one were u defeat the giant plant. Now there is a big rock blocking the entrance to one of the doors and i am almost sure that is the door i need to get into. It is in the room with the plant that eats you. Actaully it is right there when u kill the plant.

Member #
    Friends
    Hey, i'll make u a deal u tell me where u found found ur monkeys and i will tell you how to blow up the rock. where is "the one with the bow"?
    Last edited by DragonFire; 11-23-2006 at 11:39 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    okay the advice didnt really help. ill explain it again

im killing insects for the vessel of light before the water temple. ive helped the zora etc. there are TWO bugs left. on the map it shows that they are at the bottom right corner of lake hylia and there is one in town (where I found Lila). I cannot get to ANY of those locations.

edit

ive searched more and STILL havent found a way from the lake up to the castle / bridge. was i supposed to active a warp in hyrule field outside?
    Last edited by joevsw0rld; 11-23-2006 at 12:10 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Need Some help In 1st temple. There is a chest behind two sliding wooden doors.. In front of it is 4 windmills . I have tried shooting the windmills in every combination and putting the torches out behind the wooden door. How the heck do you open this door to get the treasure thanks!!!

Ads