Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    dude shes gone
    zoras rule!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i only just beat the gorgon mines and i have to say so far the game is very easy, does it get much more challenging? also does the game every explain whats up with those orcs? I'm assuming thats what they are, the green guys, defiantly not twilight creatures. also do they ever reveal a backstory for midna? thanks.

Member #
    Friends
    yes it explains more about midna gradgully but no you never understand the orc dudes, the game doesnt have to like zora's and gorons . There just there a sub-race. EDIT:
    oh and the game gets harder yes!
    zoras rule!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zelduke
    yes it explains more about midna gradgully but no you never understand the orc dudes, the game doesnt have to like zora's and gorons . There just there a sub-race. EDIT:
    oh and the game gets harder yes!
    sweet, thanks for clearing all that up.

did any of you guys figure out how to do that arrow challenge in Kakariko village without the aid of the hawkeye? i've tried and found it damn near impossible for me to accomplish, any tips? thanks.
    Last edited by anime_gangster; 01-05-2007 at 06:07 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    I need some serious friggen help. I've spent 11 hours so far on this game and it won't let me continue. I've just reached the zora throne room (I suppose) where there are alot of frozen zoras (spirits) underneath me in water and I've just opened up the portal above this. I did not open up the portal at the bridge leading to Hyrule where another portal opened up and sucked up a chunk of the stone bridge. For some reason I figured I needed to be in twilight form to open it up and I thought about returning in wolf form to do so. But, since I reached this area by being carried by that large twilight bird, I can't exit the area without using a portal, and I didn't open up the other two entrances into hyrule, and the portal at the bridge is the only one that would've allowed me to access hyrule. How do I get past this or am i screwed? I'm about to take a bat to my wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by anime_gangster
    sweet, thanks for clearing all that up.

did any of you guys figure out how to do that arrow challenge in Kakariko village without the aid of the hawkeye? i've tried and found it damn near impossible for me to accomplish, any tips? thanks.
    Keep your hand steady and aim for the faint top half of the pole on the observatory. Aim carefully where you think it should be and fire. You should hit it. I actually hit it the first try. But, then again, I've spent days practicing marksmanship in Ghost Recon, Battlefield 2, and others, and since i liked the wii controller aiming better than the regular joystick, adapting to it was easy.
    Last edited by BOC0101; 01-05-2007 at 08:33 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    if u need help use this guide its really good if u use it please leave me feedback
    http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/748589/index.html

Member #
    Friends
    just copied this from by thread but

Well when I howled for the goron stone to get that wolf to come I forgot to go find him after I returned to human form. No I've already howled for the Hyrule one and went and found him and he taught me shield bash in hyrule. There is no icon on the map for him anymore and I don't know what to do, its like I will always be one skill behind or never learn the last one

Any help?

Member #
    Friends
    My son and I just started and we are stuck. After the monkey takes the lantern and leads us through the fog, we pick up the lantern, but can't use it. We purchase the oil from the Hippie, but when we get to the spider web, we only have the slingshot, fishing rod and bottle with bee larve. We have gone back several times, but can't seem to find the lantern. HELP!

Member #
    Friends
    follow the monkey all the way and he will drop the lantern, but yes it will be outta oil. Then go straight up to where the monkey and talo were locked in a wooden cage near the start of the game and look around there should be a parrot bottle his yellow stuff and use it with your lantern, then donate a ruppe for payment , then go all the way north and into the temple. hope i helped

zelduke
    zoras rule!

Ads