LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 136 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1353
  1. #401
    WiiChat Member anime_gangster's Avatar
    Member #
    10199
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    41
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviet
    Don't worry, you can come back later

    Just continue on with the game and soon enough you'll be sprinting back in no time.
    ok sweet, i thought maybe next time i'm in wolf form i'll be locked wihtin the radius of the twilight. thanks for your help.

  2. #402
    SExHC RhYsO's Avatar
    Member #
    12674
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
    Posts
    16
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5697-6244-3996-7362
    I think I'm missing a Fused Shadow, in a Cut Scene it showed 4 Fused Shadows, but I only have 2 and I'm about to get my last one according to Midna. If I've accidentally left one behind, can I go back and get it?

    Plus, right now I'm at the point where I have to accompany the Horse and Carriage, but the guys on Warthogs keep making the Horse and Carriage go off course. Any tips?

  3. #403
    WiiChat Veteran Riviet's Avatar
    Member #
    45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Quote Originally Posted by RhYsO
    I think I'm missing a Fused Shadow, in a Cut Scene it showed 4 Fused Shadows, but I only have 2 and I'm about to get my last one according to Midna. If I've accidentally left one behind, can I go back and get it?

    Plus, right now I'm at the point where I have to accompany the Horse and Carriage, but the guys on Warthogs keep making the Horse and Carriage go off course. Any tips?
    It's actually 3 fused shadows.

    With your second query, use your bow (if you have one) to pick them off at a distance and keep chasing them, dash and swing your sword simultaneously as you pass one of them. Stay a close-moderate distance away from the carriage.

    P.S Happy birthday!
    Last edited by Riviet; 01-07-2007 at 07:21 PM.

  4. #404
    -_- saturnine's Avatar
    Member #
    551
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    121
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviet
    Ah I remember this one. You need the unique item that you will have / already have found in this dungeon. With that item and a big of logic, you should be able to figure out.

    Hint: The random hookshot point on the wall of 2nd floor will make sense after you get to the chest.

    P.S I've tried not to spoil too much for you
    Thanks, but that still doesn't help. I've completed the dungeon, I've got the ball & chain, but it's not helping me. I don't see anywhere to throw the clawshot, the spinner doesn't do anything, bombs don't do anything, bomb arrows don't do anything, there doesn't look like there's any access to the other side from another room...as this seems to be a self-contained room, I'm not sure what the 2nd floor clawshot point has to do w/this.

  5. #405
    WiiChat Veteran Riviet's Avatar
    Member #
    45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Go to the hookshot point on the 2nd floor. Now go to the dungeon map. Notice where you are and where the chest is. Now pull out the ball & chain and you should be able to figure out the rest. Don't underestimate the power of that item.

    P.S Don't worry about the clawshot as you don't need this till after you've got to the chest.
    Last edited by Riviet; 01-07-2007 at 07:44 PM.

  6. #406
    SExHC RhYsO's Avatar
    Member #
    12674
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
    Posts
    16
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5697-6244-3996-7362
    Thanks, will try it tomorrow

  7. #407
    -_- saturnine's Avatar
    Member #
    551
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    121
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviet
    Go to the hookshot point on the 2nd floor. Now go to the dungeon map. Notice where you are and where the chest is. Now pull out the ball & chain and you should be able to figure out the rest. Don't underestimate the power of that item.

    P.S Don't worry about the clawshot as you don't need this till after you've got to the chest.
    alrighty, I guess I'll try breaking thru the floor/wall. Thx!

  8. #408
    WiiChat Member anime_gangster's Avatar
    Member #
    10199
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    41
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    if i also missed poes soles while in wolf form is there any way of going back and getting them later in the game too? thanks.

  9. #409
    -_- saturnine's Avatar
    Member #
    551
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    121
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by anime_gangster
    if i also missed poes soles while in wolf form is there any way of going back and getting them later in the game too? thanks.
    yes, you'll find out as you progress.

  10. #410
    a cool member Pee Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    10789
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    how long do you stay a dog

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

golden bugs map

,

golden bugs zelda twilight princess

,

loz tp golden bugs map

,

map of golden bugs in twilight princess

,

the legend of zelda twilight princess golden bugs

,
twilight princess golden bug locations
,

twilight princess golden bug map

,

twilight princess golden bugs

,

twilight princess map of golden bugs

,
zelda twilight princess golden bug map
,

zelda twilight princess golden bugs locations

,

zelda twilight princess golden bugs map

Click on a term to search for related topics.