LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1353
  1. #501
    WiiChat Member Starfire's Avatar
    Member #
    14106
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Birmingham,England
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0870-7249-0754-4340
    No she is still standing at the bottom of death mountain.
    and everytime i speak with her she tells me the same thing to go back to ordon. have been stuck on this bit for an hour,

    maybe i should just go to bed and try again tomoz lol (i have brain ache)


    Starfire

  2. Ads


  3. #502
    WiiChat Veteran Riviet's Avatar
    Member #
    45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Have you tried exiting via the north eastern exit (which goes into kakariko gorge)? You can go south from kakariko gorge (I think).

    You should get some rest if your head's not feeling well.

  4. #503
    WiiChat Member Starfire's Avatar
    Member #
    14106
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Birmingham,England
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0870-7249-0754-4340
    There is a huge stone thing blocking an entrance so cant find anything to shift it with.thank you for all your help


    Think i will call it a night been playing since 7.00


    Starfire

  5. #504
    Criminal Mastermind evilprofessorzog's Avatar
    Member #
    12609
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    192
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8736-6273-3453-3045
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    everytime i speak with her she tells me the same thing to go back to ordon.
    So, did you try going back to Ordon? Maybe the mayor there can help you.

  6. #505
    [[M..C..R]] Jacobedge's Avatar
    Member #
    10587
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    32
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6196-7388-6488-9395
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    No she is still standing at the bottom of death mountain.
    and everytime i speak with her she tells me the same thing to go back to ordon. have been stuck on this bit for an hour,

    maybe i should just go to bed and try again tomoz lol (i have brain ache)
    u av2 go to the other gate there is a little path going out on tghe map and it will take you to another part of hyrule field(the way u got to karakiko) and then back to ordon. go to the spring and learn shield attack and then go to bo and he'll teach u sumo.....go to the ranch n round up goats for an extra heartpiece

  7. #506
    Junior Member shoez05's Avatar
    Member #
    14119
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hey im stuck trying to find the skills?
    Last edited by shoez05; 01-21-2007 at 10:57 AM.

  8. #507
    WiiChat Member Starfire's Avatar
    Member #
    14106
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Birmingham,England
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0870-7249-0754-4340
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobedge
    u av2 go to the other gate there is a little path going out on tghe map and it will take you to another part of hyrule field(the way u got to karakiko) and then back to ordon. go to the spring and learn shield attack and then go to bo and he'll teach u sumo.....go to the ranch n round up goats for an extra heartpiece
    I have gone to the other gate and the only pathway is blocked by a big rock
    and i have no way of moving this.

    I have been stuck on this part for hours and am getting realy ratty with it


    Starfire

  9. #508
    WiiChat Member guantagan's Avatar
    Member #
    14203
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    90
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    help

    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoWiiMASTER
    Hey i pretty much smoked Zelda if u need help with n e of the 1st 3 temples lemme know the father i get the more i can help it shouldn't be long before i beat the game ... i can help anyone up to the end of the water temple


    I got the first three monkeys in the first temple now what do i do?

  10. #509
    Criminal Mastermind evilprofessorzog's Avatar
    Member #
    12609
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    192
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8736-6273-3453-3045
    Quote Originally Posted by guantagan
    I got the first three monkeys in the first temple now what do i do?
    Did you look at this thread?
    http://www.wiichat.com/twilight-prin...lkthrough.html

  11. #510
    WiiChat Veteran Riviet's Avatar
    Member #
    45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    I have gone to the other gate and the only pathway is blocked by a big rock
    and i have no way of moving this.

    I have been stuck on this part for hours and am getting realy ratty with it
    Go out by the south eastern exit of kakariko village where there's that gate. Make sure you're on epona, dash towards the gate and epona should jump over it. Now head a south/east direction to return to ordona.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

golden bugs map

,

golden bugs zelda twilight princess

,

loz tp golden bugs map

,

map of golden bugs in twilight princess

,

the legend of zelda twilight princess golden bugs

,

twilight princess golden bug map

,

twilight princess golden bugs

,

twilight princess map of golden bugs

,
zelda dungeon map for golden bugs
,
zelda golden bugs map
,

zelda twilight princess golden bugs locations

,

zelda twilight princess golden bugs map

Click on a term to search for related topics.