LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 136 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    And if you have not find a way to get past those water wheels in east side lower part then you need to use staircase to direct water from upper lef (that you have allready running) to lower right. Note that there is no handle but you need to use hookshot to be able to turn stairs like that.
    Infinitus est numerus stultorum

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by evilprofessorzog
    Can you explain a bit more where you are? Once you have released the water in the west, you need to head over to the east. You should be able to get though on the lower floor. There's a room with platforms that you can make your way across using the clawshot, but only to the upper level exit of the room.

I haven't done this for a while, but if I remember correctly the sequence is as follows: Jump on to the little wooden platform. Look for a little island with a chest on. There's a clawshot target directly above it so go over to it. Now there are some vines near the edge of the room that you can clawshot to. Drop down to the platform and look for more vines at a fairly high level. Clawshot over to them, and there's one final set of vines over by the door that you need to go out of.

After this you should be able to make your way up another spiral ramp to release the water.

Then you just have to find the boss key!
    i already have the boss key lol. i got the water running in the two towers in the far east and far west... but on my map only the west walkway is blue. and i did the whole claw shot thing and got above the wheel things but i can only get on the one side. i can't get to the doors on the other side of thos big wheels on the upper floor. further more over on the west side where i got that gear thing turning when i released the water there is that bridge which im assuming u have to make float to get to the other room there but i dunno how to do that. lol overall i have the boss key and im just wondering aimlessly

Thanks for the sig. Babbagump! U RULE!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso
    i already have the boss key lol. i got the water running in the two towers in the far east and far west... but on my map only the west walkway is blue. and i did the whole claw shot thing and got above the wheel things but i can only get on the one side. i can't get to the doors on the other side of thos big wheels on the upper floor. further more over on the west side where i got that gear thing turning when i released the water there is that bridge which im assuming u have to make float to get to the other room there but i dunno how to do that. lol overall i have the boss key and im just wondering aimlessly
    If you have both water running do you have your water level raised in middle room twice? If so and you have your boss key then you can just go to middle platform in middle room and go to boss. If you have both waters running but water level has not raised twice then you have not cleared way for water to the middle room. And chest in the room with floating bridge it optional if I recall right but this is how you get it still. You need to get water running from upper level opposite side in to that room again turning the stairs right way. this will raise water level in that room now when you get near gate and the chest there is a button on floor stand on it and gates will open. Then use hookshot to pad behind gates previously unable to be shot at. This way you get past to gates before they close again. Open box and use a hookshot pad in roof to get out of the cage.

Member #
    Friends
    Hi, left kakariko village and crossed the stone bridge. I had already bombed the big stones and I m trying to beat the 3 black beasts without any sucess. Can u help m ?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLight
    Hi, left kakariko village and crossed the stone bridge. I had already bombed the big stones and I m trying to beat the 3 black beasts without any sucess. Can u help m ?
    So what is the problem you don't know how to kill them (You need to kill atleast 2 last ones same time)? Or you cannot get to 3rd monster (Allways hunt down the lonely one first)? Maybe the problem is that you have not killed those monsters before in Human form (Gather atleast 2 last of them around you and do not hit them at all then 2 or 3 spin attacks should do the trick)?

Member #
    Friends
    First, tks a lot for the speedy ans !
    I am now in human form ! And I am tryng to do what is in your post: killing the lonely first and then trying to kill the 2 others at the same time using a bomb. It is not working ! Maybe i screwed something in Kakariko ? I am now with 5 hearts ! and midna keep telling me to Lanayru Province !
    For God Sake HELP !!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLight
    First, tks a lot for the speedy ans !
    I am now in human form ! And I am tryng to do what is in your post: killing the lonely first and then trying to kill the 2 others at the same time using a bomb. It is not working ! Maybe i screwed something in Kakariko ? I am now with 5 hearts ! and midna keep telling me to Lanayru Province !
    For God Sake HELP !!!
    What of it is not working? they do not die still? I still presume you are meaning 3 Twilight beasts in bridge right? I never used a bomb to kill them but I killed 1 of them then dragged 2 right next to me do a spin attack evade those monsters a while untill spin attack is recharged take them close to you again and do another spin attack. Note that you must hit both remaining Twilight monsters with spin attack both time and had not landet a single blow on either of them to be sure of result.

Member #
    Friends
    U r 100% correct !!
    But it seems that I am not performing correctly the "spin attack"!
    pressing Z and A ?
    Sorry again !
    Cheers

Member #
    Friends
    Just killed them !!!!
    Thank u, tk u, tk u !
    Very Much
    Obrigado !

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancestor
    If you have both water running do you have your water level raised in middle room twice? If so and you have your boss key then you can just go to middle platform in middle room and go to boss. If you have both waters running but water level has not raised twice then you have not cleared way for water to the middle room. And chest in the room with floating bridge it optional if I recall right but this is how you get it still. You need to get water running from upper level opposite side in to that room again turning the stairs right way. this will raise water level in that room now when you get near gate and the chest there is a button on floor stand on it and gates will open. Then use hookshot to pad behind gates previously unable to be shot at. This way you get past to gates before they close again. Open box and use a hookshot pad in roof to get out of the cage.
    ya i assumed i would have to make the water level rise more then once in the middle. It has only risen once. but i can't figure out how to get the water to flow to the middle from the east side

Thanks for the sig. Babbagump! U RULE!

Ads