LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 1353
  1. #741
    WiiChat Member FlashLight's Avatar
    Member #
    16060
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    First, Tks a lot !
    I solved the problem, I got back to the spinner room through a hole above the rock door which I closed when I used the spinner to open the path to the boss room.
    Now I trying to jump to this big pillar without sucess.
    Do u have any good tip, besides turning into a Wolf, leaving distance before jumping, pushing Z button ?
    Tks a lot !

  2. #742
    Zelda Master Darthspazz's Avatar
    Member #
    16779
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    63
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLight
    First, Tks a lot !
    I solved the problem, I got back to the spinner room through a hole above the rock door which I closed when I used the spinner to open the path to the boss room.
    Now I trying to jump to this big pillar without sucess.
    Do u have any good tip, besides turning into a Wolf, leaving distance before jumping, pushing Z button ?
    Tks a lot !
    I think you climb up the stairs on the wall until you get to the place thats closest to the pillar. THEN JUMP AS LINK! He should grap on with one hand and pull himself up. Finally use the spinner to raise the piller to the boss.
    Last edited by Darthspazz; 02-15-2007 at 06:31 PM.

  3. #743
    WiiChat Member FlashLight's Avatar
    Member #
    16060
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I am doing exactly as u say.
    Local: Staris closest to the pillar base
    Using Link - had also used wolf
    Leaving some space to run
    I am getting near but he is not grabbing the pillar ?
    Should I press A or Z ?
    It is really driving m crazy !!!!
    Tks

  4. #744
    Zelda Master Darthspazz's Avatar
    Member #
    16779
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    63
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLight
    I am doing exactly as u say.
    Local: Staris closest to the pillar base
    Using Link - had also used wolf
    Leaving some space to run
    I am getting near but he is not grabbing the pillar ?
    Should I press A or Z ?
    It is really driving m crazy !!!!
    Tks
    Look for online guides on ign. try jumping from different ledges too. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

  5. #745
    WiiChat Member FlashLight's Avatar
    Member #
    16060
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    U r really a good pal
    But is almost midnight here and I think I can do better tomorrow.
    As I starting to see Link clothes changing color to "yellow" as he had fall so many times into the sand !!!
    All the Best !!!
    PEACE

  6. #746
    Slowly drifting away zeon9881's Avatar
    Member #
    7341
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    My PSN is zein9881
    Posts
    1,426
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    hi im at the part where u get cut of in the bridge cuz the guys throwos fire at u and u have to jump down but hte u use that dragon thing to get to the boat place. but when i get to the zoran place and the people are all forzen underwater and i have to melt it somehow?.What do i do (plzzzzzz telll me i played for 3 hours and nothing)
    Last edited by zeon9881; 02-16-2007 at 09:19 PM.


    Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

    no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

  7. #747
    WiiChat Member Ancestor's Avatar
    Member #
    362
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    108
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    hi im at the part where u get cut of in the bridge cuz the guys throwos fire at u and u have to jump down but hte u use that dragon thing to get to the boat place. but when i get to the zoran place and the people are all forzen underwater and i have to melt it somehow?.What do i do (plzzzzzz telll me i played for 3 hours and nothing)
    Seriously I really had to think a moment what you said in there. But after decoding I would say do you remember that big hot rock that fell of the sky at mountain? Well what you need to do is to take teleport to near that area. As you walk to that big rock Midna will talk to you. Pick teleport and go to Zoras domain. Now enjoy the show.
    Infinitus est numerus stultorum

  8. #748
    [secksii] theONE's Avatar
    Member #
    16434
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    91
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    In in snow peak, and I have to get past a locked door. I have been throught the 1st 2 stages, and I've been past the 3rd door, rearranged, the 3 BLOCKS and open that upstairs door, but it doesnt lead to much except a useless ledge. Where do I go?

  9. #749
    Junior Member aaahope's Avatar
    Member #
    16398
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    At Lake Hylia trying to collect the last tear, I can't seem to defeat the bloated electric twilit bug. I wait for the bug to electrify, jump to the side to avoid getting hit, double back and attack the bug, latch on with ozzing goo ... then repeat this action over & over & over & over. I can't seem to get the bug to turn over on his back. What am I doing wrong?

  10. #750
    [.::Mexican::.] Cess007's Avatar
    Member #
    14135
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Mexicali // Mexico
    Posts
    63
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1531-2059-1784-7066
    Quote Originally Posted by aaahope
    At Lake Hylia trying to collect the last tear, I can't seem to defeat the bloated electric twilit bug. I wait for the bug to electrify, jump to the side to avoid getting hit, double back and attack the bug, latch on with ozzing goo ... then repeat this action over & over & over & over. I can't seem to get the bug to turn over on his back. What am I doing wrong?
    That's weird, after some hits the bug turns on his bag on water.

    Try moving to a different platform each time that you attack; also did you make the move which allow you bite him several times?

    Quote Originally Posted by theONE
    In in snow peak, and I have to get past a locked door. I have been throught the 1st 2 stages, and I've been past the 3rd door, rearranged, the 3 BLOCKS and open that upstairs door, but it doesnt lead to much except a useless ledge. Where do I go?
    Oks, after the door; you'll see 3 ice guys. Near the ledge, you'll see a wide path (the upper part of the broken wall), you must walk over the wall to reach the next section.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

golden bugs map

,

golden bugs zelda twilight princess

,

loz tp golden bugs map

,

map of golden bugs in twilight princess

,

the legend of zelda twilight princess golden bugs

,

twilight princess golden bug map

,

twilight princess golden bugs

,

twilight princess map of golden bugs

,
zelda dungeon map for golden bugs
,
zelda golden bugs map
,

zelda twilight princess golden bugs locations

,

zelda twilight princess golden bugs map

Click on a term to search for related topics.