Page 78 of 136 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancestor
    Take cannon ride from Hylia lake.

There is couple of thing you need to do. First of all you get gates open with key. Then you need to look for bird that drops bombs on road that is what is making them go in circle. Best way is to use your bow to drop that bird down fast. Boar riders are minor annoyance compared to bird so kill bird asap and reduce numbers of boar riders when you have time. And use your Boomerang to take out fire.
    Thank you sir.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6511-1991-9046-9626
    yeh dw about it anymore i figured it out. i thought i had to go in a new room, but it was just an old room i had to go in and go down a different path.

Member #
    Friends
    0452-9416-6102-0106
    Hey guys

I was playing though a second time and I've noticed a chest in Kakariko Villiage, up on a ledge kinda nearish the spring. I think you have to use the black cuccoo to get it, but ain't been able to reach it. Any ideas anyone?
    Wii Games:

Wii Sports, Wii Play, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Big Brain Academy, Excite Truck, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Mario Strikers Charged Football, Trauma Center, Eledees, Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbits, Monster 4X4, Harry Potter OOTP, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, SSX Blur, Scarface, Call of Duty 3, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, Sonic and the Secret Rings

Member #
    Friends
    Where is that metal new shield.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT.zac
    Where is that metal new shield.

You can buy the Hylian shield at Malo Mart in Karkiro village after you save Colin Its 200 rupees but worth it buy it before you enter the death mountain dungeon

Wii games owned Zelda Twilight Princess, SSX Blur, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Wii Play, Need for Speed:Carbon, and Red Steel

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line everyday of my life." Church

Member #
    Friends

How do i cross the rotating bridges at forest temple

I am struggling on forest temple, i can't manage to cross the rotating bridges that lead up to the gale boomerang, is it possible to pass here? or is there another way round.
    cheers
    Last edited by Larkey :); 03-03-2007 at 01:55 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkey :)
    I am struggling on forest temple, i can't manage to cross the rotating bridges that lead up to the gale boomerang, is it possible to pass here? or is there another way round.
    cheers

You can't go that way what you need to do is search around and find some monkeys that you can locate. When you find I think its 3 you can go back to the bridge that the big monkey vut with the boomerang and use the 3 monkeys to swing your way across to the boomerang area. Once you defeat the big monkey you get the boomerang and can manually turn the bridges to return to where you were. To beat the monkey is really easy follow him till he throws the boomerang then roll into the post hes standing on he will fall off when the boomerang comes back target his backside and go to town repeat about 3 times and your good.

Wii games owned Zelda Twilight Princess, SSX Blur, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Wii Play, Need for Speed:Carbon, and Red Steel

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line everyday of my life." Church

wiichatmasteraintnobetter drpepper23's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1718-0675-9682-8351
    i need help with thewater temple plz some 1 help just email me at elmomasters@hotmai.com thanks nintindoewiimaster!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoWiiMASTER
    the room with the serpent undneath the ground that lifts off and kills you theres 2 pillers before the bridge hit them get a key to the monkey across
    Im in that room and cannot get up top to the monkey I am using my lamp, its suppose to show some hidden steps but I cant find them and am running out of oil Help

Member #
    Friends
    Well first off make sure you get your key from the chest on the pillar. You have to roll into it and it will fall to the ground. Then with your lap once you cross the water look to your left and right you should see lamps that you can light with your lamp and as you light them stairs will raise leading you to the monkey.

Ads