LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just bought TP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

just bought TP

finally,ok i got twilight princess for the gamecube because it was for GC originally and enjoy the c-stick camera movement.

i just finished windwaker. not the 2nd quest yet. i am on a zelda high so thats why.
    i have to say i rented twilight princess a year ago for wii and found it boring.
    after leaving a negative review at amazon now i have to bite my tonque.

i doubt it will be better than windwaker which was awesome.

p.s yes i look at the net when i get really really stuck in a part.
    Last edited by FloYdian; 03-17-2009 at 05:51 PM.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ye I thought TP was pretty boring too.

Member #
    Friends
    i agree to an extent. not enough monsters to kill, and only a few melee ways to kill them.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    been playing.. is it me? or are the graphics a bit better on GC version?

also, im enjoying it so far
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    ok, i beat it.. the ending was good and long.. i wonder why there is a bad ending thread.

Member #
    Friends
    I disliked that game so much I don't even remember how it ended.... Wait, wasn't midna? .... I just remembered. I better not spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it

Brawl Fc: 5198 3675 0426

Call of Duty MWR: 0877-4329-7451

PM Me If You Add Me. Thnx.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by rihopo2 View Post
    I disliked that game so much I don't even remember how it ended.... Wait, wasn't midna? .... I just remembered. I better not spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it
    The Twilight Princess?

Psh, I think everyone knew that. I knew she was before the game came out just by looking at screenshots.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    The Twilight Princess?

Psh, I think everyone knew that. I knew she was before the game came out just by looking at screenshots.

Then your deductive reasoning is better than mine That or I didn't really look at too many screen shots for the game. But it's probably the latter. I kept it quiet for people whose deductive reasoning is equal to my own. Unless I'm the only one who couldn't figure that out from the beginning....

Brawl Fc: 5198 3675 0426

Call of Duty MWR: 0877-4329-7451

PM Me If You Add Me. Thnx.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    If you ask me it was predictable and totally cliche'.

How often does the mysterious legendary so-and-so wind up being... DUN DUN DUN!!! the person you were with the whole time?

too often.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by rihopo2 View Post
    Then your deductive reasoning is better than mine That or I didn't really look at too many screen shots for the game. But it's probably the latter. I kept it quiet for people whose deductive reasoning is equal to my own. Unless I'm the only one who couldn't figure that out from the beginning....
    you're not the only one. My deductive reason is equal to yours. I've just began the game, and now I know the ending :S

And I don't find this game boring at all. I haven't got too far into it and I'm quite pleased with it.

Ads