Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1247-1247-1247-1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    The longer the game stays in production the more work is done on it. The more work thats done on it the better the game. I'm kinda scared Nintendo might hurry to get the next console Zelda done because fans are demanding it so much. Rushing through the production of a game only kills its chances of being good. So I hope it isn't very long till the next one, but I hope it isn't finished too soon.
    That's True. Because Twilight Princess was a long adventourous game that was made with quality work. Evene though it took them some time to create it, with no defaults or kinks in it, the adventure and storyline made it a great game which is why it was rated a 9.5-10 and one of the best wii games/Best wii game. So when do you guys expect for some kind of notice on the wii game? cause i remeber they were going to at least give us a title in 2009.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Nothing was promised for it's release being in 2009. I know Nintendo waits till the game comes out soon but they usually announce it within a year of it's release if it's a big title game, like a console Zelda. Giving it plenty of time for hype to build up. So if it does come out soon, it's most likley 2010 or later.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    The longer the game stays in production the more work is done on it. The more work thats done on it the better the game. I'm kinda scared Nintendo might hurry to get the next console Zelda done because fans are demanding it so much. Rushing through the production of a game only kills its chances of being good. So I hope it isn't very long till the next one, but I hope it isn't finished too soon.
    Hearing about it doesn't mean anything..A teaser trailer, a screenshot or two, doesn't mean they're rushing development. Announcing a release date all of the sudden means they're rushing it. Remember, twilight princess was revealed and delayed (just for the Wii) for 2 years.

And I personally think TP is absolutely overrated. It's a wonderful game that's just too easy.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm gonna cop Spirit Tracks for sure. The train theme and the name? Yes, they are both very gay. We just have to overlook that.

Phantom Hourglass is great, albeit too short. Oh well, its shortened (in comparison to, say TP) because its on a handheld. I expect Spirit Tracks will be the same.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamquest64 View Post
    I'm gonna cop Spirit Tracks for sure. The train theme and the name? Yes, they are both very gay. We just have to overlook that.

Phantom Hourglass is great, albeit too short. Oh well, its shortened (in comparison to, say TP) because its on a handheld. I expect Spirit Tracks will be the same.
    Yeah, Phantom Hourglass was okay, but the train theme makes me wanna gag.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Personally, I think Spirit Tracks is supposed to buy some time for the development team of the Twilight Princess sequel. That is, if they are even developing it right now.

Member #
    Friends
    TP was a solid, solid game. I just felt like it followed the OoT formula too much. It was a slight let down, but I still enjoyed the game.
    My words float like the ganja smoke I toke, I tote dictionaries and I spit till my throat chokes.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game to date...

Regardless, Twilight Princess was phenomenal. And the potential of the concepts it introduced is enormous. So much more can be done it makes my head spin.

Ads