LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7241-3069-5576-7331
    That quick? I was expecting it to be longer for some reason, lol. Maybe it just feels that way. I'm about 16 hours into the game. Just finished collecting the last mission to gather the tears.

Member #
    Friends
    dude, i suck at the game but its just so addicting. ive played like 7 hours and im only on the goron mines... o well i love the game, and ive never played a zelda before!

art
    Member #
    Friends
    yeah i dig really dragging games out. play it for a bit here, play for a bit there, go camping, go for a holiday, come back play some more, really stretch it out, that way your experience of the game lasts longer, i guess your immersed in the world for longer. I love those zelda surprises and figuring things out. Once you've clocked it, well, its over.

Member #
    Friends
    i am about 3 hours in.. this game is fun. i have been able to put it down. its frustering with the Wii mote. especially cuz i am left handed and been forced to play right handed, cuz its weird that its all fliped if i go Lefti. I wish there was an option like in Wii sports.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    I just beat it in 55 hours with a few side quests. but it was definitely worth $50
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    the 70 hours were for if you did all the side quests not just the main story line
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    I just beat it in 55 hours with a few side quests. but it was definitely worth $50
    I've done all the side quests but like 10 bugs left, going back to get the treasure chests I couldn't pick up because I had 600 rupees all the time, I'm betting 55 hours is an average time and definitely worth the $50, after all 34 hours is really long for me, I beat MGS on PS1 in 2 hours on the second time and i think 4 or 6 the first, I just complete all games quickly for some reason, kind of a curse, also didn't use any potions expect on the challenge level and of course never needed to buy arrows or bombs(except the first time to get the bag) so that cut down on a lot of time and money spending.
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Member #
    Friends
    hurrah i just beat it to well not 100% but the story part i am also cursed with beating games way faster than my friends i beat this in

*cuts wii back on to see the data*

32 hrs and 17 minutes

i miss it already lol

well back to wii sports then cause im just to lazy to get it up to 100% and i woulda payed 70$ for this game cause i liked it so much

Member #
    Friends
    took me about 52 hours to beat the game, but aloit of it was on the side quests. Just running around looking for the bugs and the heart pieces and collecting the poe souls. The fishing really took some hours too, and that damn star game.

Member #
    Friends
    oo yeah i had 15 hearts 4 bottles 33 poes 13 bugs and i just realised i missed one technique anyone happen to know what it is?

Member #
    Friends
    0554-8372-1002-5500
    The last technique is like a beefed up sword spin. Kind of like the spin attacks in previous 3-D Zelda games.

That's what I've seen at least. I'm tryin' to avoid spoilers until I beat it (I'm in City in the Sky. I think it's so far my last favorite dungeon. I've been playin' about 32 hours, but that's with about 6-8 hours of just exploring and fishing)

current obsessions::
    Kingdom Hearts
    Fish

Ads