Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Luke Perry for President! Darkside7000's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Lest hope so!
    "Never critisize someone unless you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way, your a mile away and have their shoes."
    -Jesus.
    -------------------------
    My whole family was testing out some Wii Sports at thanksgiving and my grandma says, "Those Japanese people, they sure use their brain powers."...... and I say nothing, and my six year old cousin looks over at her and says, "pandas are like people, they understand everything."
    -I forget.

Member #
    Friends
    y r u thinkin about another zelda for the wii when this one just came out >.<

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    he probly beat it just to tell you zelda is said to have updates on wiiconnect24 to add more content meaning more dungeuns and maybe multiplayer online

Please PM me before adding me!

Member #
    Friends
    2913-6550-9284-2410
    TP online would be insane! but i want ssbb to come out! link looks shweet on it
    Strikers FC: 043052 232782

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocken
    ...Zelda:TP was orginally for the GC, but they speed it up and got it out as a release title for the Wii, TP is coming out for the gamecube in December. but since the wii jsut came out couple weeks ago and there is many years till the next new consoles comes out we will probably see a new zelda game for the Wii sooner or later.
    As you stated, Z:TP was originaly for gamecube, so I would expect they already had in the pipeline, a Zelda specifically for Wii. Being as the Wii original Zelda would need more time to work on, i.e. increased graphics and better use of the control scheme, they probably thought last year, "lets quickly mod the last GC Zelda and add the Wii controls, so it can keep the people going till this Zelda".
    With a Zelda upon release of the new system they can see how gamers embrace its arrival, and listen to feed back, then add/take away things from the other Zelda, making it seem like it was going to be that way all along.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

Member #
    Friends
    3853-3041-4555-1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Link_of_Hyrule
    he probly beat it just to tell you zelda is said to have updates on wiiconnect24 to add more content meaning more dungeuns and maybe multiplayer online

Id like to see a master quest like they ahve typically done. i.e. same game but everything in the dungeons are relocated and the puzzles thus are different. so you have to re-think everything over. Adds at least one more play through.

Member #
    Friends
    If they do make another Zelda for the Wii its going to be a Sequel to the Twilight Princess. Especially what happened in the end of TP.

Spoiler Alert!

NINTENDO DS lite :
    New Supermario Bros.
    Pokemon Diamond Version FC: 0215-7277-2942
    POKEMON BATTLE RECORD: 2-2

max
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KaDee
    As you stated, Z:TP was originaly for gamecube, so I would expect they already had in the pipeline, a Zelda specifically for Wii. Being as the Wii original Zelda would need more time to work on, i.e. increased graphics and better use of the control scheme, they probably thought last year, "lets quickly mod the last GC Zelda and add the Wii controls, so it can keep the people going till this Zelda".
    With a Zelda upon release of the new system they can see how gamers embrace its arrival, and listen to feed back, then add/take away things from the other Zelda, making it seem like it was going to be that way all along.
    dude i seriously doubt that nintendo whipped together the wii version of zelda. they had been desigining the wii since the gamecube was released, and zelda, being one of their top selling games, was definitely thought about since the beginning. twilight princess was made natively for the wii, and was modded to fit the gamecube.

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by max
    dude i seriously doubt that nintendo whipped together the wii version of zelda. they had been desigining the wii since the gamecube was released, and zelda, being one of their top selling games, was definitely thought about since the beginning. twilight princess was made natively for the wii, and was modded to fit the gamecube.
    hmmm, well we beg-to-differ. All present evidence points to TP being made for the GC then beig modded for Wii gameplay, so I still think they had plans for a Wii specific Zelda which now with our feed back from this tester, will continue to be worked upon.

If they didnt infact have plans for a Wii specific Zelda they obviously do now. As I said, with the feed back from this and the amount of people saying they couldnt go back to normal controlls after this intuitive wireless gameplay scheme, they will be looking to raise the bar.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    I wouldn't mind a master quest, but generally I'd just like a totally new one thats much much harder.

Ads