LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Who's gonna get Skyward Sword?

  1. #11
    Emotioning it. WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,265
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    I don't give a **** if Sony's next console is twice the price of Microsoft's, though. I'm goin' Playstation and not looking back.
    You don't even know what they're next console is like and you're already decided? Not good to be so biased. Sony's next console might a controller-less system with a lack of games.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #12
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,237
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    You don't even know what they're next console is like and you're already decided? Not good to be so biased. Sony's next console might a controller-less system with a lack of games.
    I don't give a **** tbh, Microsoft has done me wrong. Sony recovered from their monetary and lack of games issue in due time, and I'd rather wait two years for a poor console to turn great, than to buy an even worse console that remains shit forever. Bill Gates can kiss my ass.

    And really, noone knows what the next console will be like, even after we get all the specs and play demos. It's not the console that matters regardless (unless it's as shitty as the 360...), it's all about the games. I missed MGS4, I will miss the next console Kingdom Hearts, I missed some Final Fantasys, if my XBL had worked I would of missed a crapton of DLC regardless (not to mention XBL costs money). Even moreso, all the exclusives I was motivated for buying my 360 with were ported over to the PS3; WITH EXTRA CONTENT! Dx

    If I had bought a PS3 instead of a 360, it most certainly would of been my favorite console this gen, just as the PS2 last gen. My motivation to buy a PS4 over the next Xbox3-shitty is indeed biased and by no means concrete, but I'm stickin' with it unless Sony really screws up this time.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #13
    ♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,719
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    I dont even want to know.....

    Anyways, F-CK YES! I love Zelda games, Im definitely gonna get this one. It looks interesting, and I like the graphics.




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #14
    Emotioning it. WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,265
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    I don't give a **** tbh, Microsoft has done me wrong. Sony recovered from their monetary and lack of games issue in due time, and I'd rather wait two years for a poor console to turn great, than to buy an even worse console that remains shit forever. Bill Gates can kiss my ass.

    And really, noone knows what the next console will be like, even after we get all the specs and play demos. It's not the console that matters regardless (unless it's as shitty as the 360...), it's all about the games. I missed MGS4, I will miss the next console Kingdom Hearts, I missed some Final Fantasys, if my XBL had worked I would of missed a crapton of DLC regardless (not to mention XBL costs money). Even moreso, all the exclusives I was motivated for buying my 360 with were ported over to the PS3; WITH EXTRA CONTENT! Dx

    If I had bought a PS3 instead of a 360, it most certainly would of been my favorite console this gen, just as the PS2 last gen. My motivation to buy a PS4 over the next Xbox3-shitty is indeed biased and by no means concrete, but I'm stickin' with it unless Sony really screws up this time.
    And in his world, there is only Sony and Microsoft.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #15
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,237
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    And in his world, there is only Sony and Microsoft.
    I'm a two-console gamer, bro. Buying Nintendo is a no-brainer for me. Ya didn't see my post in that "are you buying WiiU?" thread?

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #16
    Emotioning it. WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,265
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    I also saw your post in the coffee thread, how you were broke and such.
    Sounded unlikely that you would follow through.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #17
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,237
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    I also saw your post in the coffee thread, how you were broke and such.
    Sounded unlikely that you would follow through.
    ... >_>;

    Indeed. I can assure you I won't be buying both consoles in a close time span to each other. The WiiU coming out prior to the PS4 does work to my wallet's advantage, thankfully.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #18
    Emotioning it. WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,265
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Skyward Sword has received some reviews. Shockingly to me, one said it rivals Ocarina.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member Zanapher's Avatar
    Member #
    79319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Only one more week until skyward sword comes out, thankfully I sent in my wii and it should be back within a few days of getting the game, though they are going to drive me crazy not being able to play.

  10. #20
    Emotioning it. WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,265
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    How the hell is everyone's Wii breaking?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Main villian in skyward sword
    By link1992 in forum Legend of Zelda
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:05 AM
  2. New skyward sword trailer
    By link1992 in forum Legend of Zelda
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 03:17 PM
  3. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    By BluRayPSP in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 06:13 PM
  4. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    By mitch94 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:48 PM
  5. the legend of zelda skyward sword
    By bttlewrnch in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 09:57 AM

Search tags for this page

alternate endings in zelda skywar sword
,
alternative endings skyward sword
,
can wii play dvds
,

connect wii internet

,
heart at lumpkin's skyward sword
,
how to find pumpkin lumpkin skyward
,

skyward sword alternate ending

,
skyward sword chat
,
skyward sword disc runs loud
,
skyward sword wii buzz noise
,
skyward sword wii disc loud noise
,
the legend of zelda skyward sword lumpkin pumpkin
Click on a term to search for related topics.