Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0529-9620-6806-4914

Are you satisfied?

There are probably many topics on this, but are you satisfied with TP? I am, and at the same time, I'm not. Puzzles are mediocre, bosses are easy, and finding secrets pretty much follows the same rules as the N64 versions.

I'm not sure how the testers finnished the game in roughly 70 hours...I know a guy who just finnished gorudo prison and has 80 hours clocked..Meanwhile I just finnish gorudo prison with 20 hours...

I'm not really sure...Its a beautiful game, and has nice gameplay, but there doesn't seem to be too much challenge...just alot of filler.

I haven't done it yet, but my friend says he found the Ice temple boss to be tougher than ganondorf, but still easy, what do you think about that?

Add my Wii online number, and then PM me.

Pro At Stepmania? Check Out My Vids

www.youtube.com/watch?v=udQvcwJwuDc
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mXA5BZ_Ke0
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuVfUpAwZo

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6069-2332-3129-0150
    Although I'm not very far in the game, I would have to say that I am satisfied with TP. Im in the water temple right now, and up to this point, I love it.
    But i agree about the bosses, they're very easy. The forest temple boss was incredibly easy....i mean you expect that in the first temple, but i didn't get hit once and im sure many other people didnt. way easier than the boss of the decu tree temple in OoT, which was still really easy. Same goes with the fire temple boss, way easier time with him than King Dodongo.

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    All of the bosses were very easy. I'd say that the Snowpeak Ruins boss was the hardest ive faced so far. ah heck, the sub-bosses are even harder then the bosses!

Member #
    Friends
    i liked it, it wasn't better or worse then the other Zelda's. I have played mostly all the Zelda games (didn't really play MM). i thought it was jsut classic zelda. i was hoping it would go off a bit from that "classic" Zelda line. i liked the little breaks in between temples, like guarding the carriage and so on. but i think they need to change it a little more / make it a bit diff for the enxt zelda game. Like the idea from windwaker, i liked that sailing and stuff it was a bit off of the classic zelda format. anyway TP was good finished it in 43 hours.

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    I love the game, but I don't think there is any challenge, at all. Man, I hope they release like a Master Quest version of this.

Member #
    Friends
    I love the game. The last Zelda I played was OoT, and this ones so much more straight forward. For me its the perfect difficulty. The bosses are easy but I still usually die once per boss. This game is better than any GC game I own. It sold me on the console, and Im not disappointed

Member #
    Friends
    Since when are bosses in Zelda Games ever hard? If they made the bosses as hard as the puzzles, we would all shoot ourselves.

Member #
    Friends
    Zelda has never been about hard bosses. Try Metroid for that.

Zelda is about character,plot and a sense of achievment and the sheer scope of it all.

So not the hardest of games, but they never have been,but it's by far my favourite series of games ever.

Member #
    Friends
    3258-9028-1778-7785
    Quote Originally Posted by rindulus007
    Zelda has never been about hard bosses. Try Metroid for that.

Zelda is about character,plot and a sense of achievment and the sheer scope of it all.

So not the hardest of games, but they never have been,but it's by far my favourite series of games ever.
    I agree with this, zelda has never actually been about hard bosses, maybe with a new console it has deluded you...but the bosses to me anyway have always been easy, its always been about figuring out the puzzles, collecting all the heart pieces to do the game 100%, atleast this is my opinion anyway and this is what has made it the great game it is today...not the difficulty of bosses

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I just finished the game a few minutes ago. I have to say i'm a little dissapointed. It is classic Zelda and I do like that aspect of it, but it was just too easy! I only died a few times and the end battle was a piece of cake. But that's the way it's always been, I guess I was just hoping for a little more challenge.
    Wii Friend # 3641 5072 6222 1839
    Araya213

Ads