Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Normal wolf, not warewolf (unfortunately). Plus it has to be a good story because there's so many new features, hyrule's bigger than ever, there's an alternate world...and they sure as hell took their sweet time w/ this one.*<*

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    im glad they did, makes it a better game
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    That's wut I mean, since they took their sweet time, it should be ridiculously good. I won't settle for anything less, u hear me Miyamoto?!

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    I thought WW didnt have enough dungeons. Ocarina of time had it on the money. 3 lesser dungeons when you are young (four if you count the trip back to the spirit temple at the end of the game) and 5 dungeons when you were older. As well as a variety of intermediae dungeons along the way (the well and gerudo fortress to name a few. The growing up feature in that game was incredible, made the game very appealing. I definitely like the idea of traveling to different realms, whether it is through time or under the water. So I would like to see this game make some strides to improve on where OoT left off. I feel like all of the other games kinda regressed. While I'm not thrilled about this whole turning into a wolf bit, I think that this game could have some great potential in other areas. I just hope you dont have to spend too much time as a wolf.

I would also be cool to see new weapons. While I'd hate to see items like the hook shot or the bow go, I wouldnt mind replacing the mirror shield or other items liek that; Im tired of anticipating what item I am going to get next - it makes the games to predictable, and if you are a long time Zelda player, it makes the puzzles all to obvious. So some new and innovative item would be nice, especially if it could take advantage of the wiimote.

And for the graphics, they are nice - but I wouldnt say they are incredible. I was watching a 360 game in the store today, a boxing game, and it looked pretty close to real. Of course I dont take that to mean that 360 is better - but I doubt you will hear anyone describing wii games as having "Mind blowing graphics" It is more about the gameplay this time around remember? Lets hope Nintendo hits a homerun this time with TP. I hope we get something as good as the ultimate game of all time, OoT.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah tell him if this isn't a good game were gonna march down to his office and light fires haha but its been what 2 or 3 years
    "I'm thinking ab getting metal legs its a risky procedure but I think its worth it"

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Responding to 1st paragraph: Well lucky for u it's going to have the biggest landscape ever, has different realms (worlds!) and there shots where u can go underwater.

Responding to 2nd paragraph: They will have the new boomerang and i've heard rumors of new weapons (I'll try to find a site) and even if there's not, they'll all seem new because of the wiimote.

Responding to 3rd paragraph: As everyone knows OoT set the standard for all future action/adventure/puzzle-solving gaming, but I think TP will surpass this standard.

But as for the graphics all the videos that u've seen do not display the best graphics considering it's just a poor graphics internet trailer. I think that when u get a hold of the game and actually play it it will be outstanding.

And of course the 360 will have better graphics than the Wii, like u said Nintendo's goal this time 'round is to be a revolution in games and the way u play games. Not neccesarily gaming technology which is what the PS3 and Xbox focused on, but then they were/will be left w/ crappy launch games. The amount of great launch games and the wiimote has lead many ppl to read up on and decide to but it instead of buying a 360 or PS3, if u look up forums there is alot more devoted strictly to the wii than either the PS3 or the 360. The Wii (I think) will be the greatest selling console ever and the greatest console ever. It has so many great launch titles and the wiimote, I think that even those who have been devoted Xbox and PS fanboys will take a chance w/ the wii.

Wii will take over the virtual world!!! Till the next console made by nintendo

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    ok so ps3 is just goning for graphics again but there is a game coming out by ubisoft call assassins creed check it out it looks great but the wii will blow them out of the water with the inovated wiimote
    "I'm thinking ab getting metal legs its a risky procedure but I think its worth it"

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Not to mention the games: LoZ, Corruption, Red Steel, Sup Mar Gal, SSBB, Supermonkey ball, animal crossing, proj. hammer, tony hawk, metal slug, trauma center, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and rayman. That's quite the line up if u ask me.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah so what is hammer ab anyways I'm to lazy to look it up

Member #
    Friends
    I never really thought about it before but this game is like OoT and ALttP (from what iv'e seen so far). In both TP and ALttP there are 2 different worlds, one light, one dark. And remember in ALttP, Link would change into what reflected his inner self when he entered the dark world without the orb? Maybe it's sort of the same deal with Link's new Wolf form. As for being like OoT, when i look at this game, it just floods my memories of when i was younger and i would stay up late killing ganon in OoT. Iv'e never gotten that nostalgic feeling from WW or MM. This is truly up there with OoT and might turn out to be better. This game has the OoT look and feel to it.

Whatever it turns out to be it will be awesome.
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Ads