LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not a glitch!!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Not a glitch!!

I was playing Zelda and was in the desert area where there is quick sand...now people who have played know that you walk slower once in quicksand. Some of you may have noticed that you begin to walk slower once you are out of the quicksand too- yet it only happens in one room. This happened over and over again to me before i finally realised it was not a glitch, it was invisable rats weighing me down. Anyone else think the same thing?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by riley66
    I was playing Zelda and was in the desert area where there is quick sand...now people who have played know that you walk slower once in quicksand. Some of you may have noticed that you begin to walk slower once you are out of the quicksand too- yet it only happens in one room. This happened over and over again to me before i finally realised it was not a glitch, it was invisable rats weighing me down. Anyone else think the same thing?
    or its those beatles that swarm on you, but if yer talking about that one room where midna starts spaz'n, go into wolf form and use thy senses
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

Member #
    Friends
    5990-7343-4893-9015
    yeah it was those rats haha me and my mom were like WTF?>!? and then i went into wolf form to see if there was anyhting i was missing and there was a bunch of rats and she started freaking out ahah

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by komio
    yeah it was those rats haha me and my mom were like WTF?>!? and then i went into wolf form to see if there was anyhting i was missing and there was a bunch of rats and she started freaking out ahah
    your mom? thats pretty awesome man, a mom who likes video games, or at least watching her child play games. but yea, those rats can get really annoying. as for the beetles, i liked letting them all swarm on me, and then letting loose a spin attack and seeing them all go flying.
    My Wii Purchases: Wii, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, 3 Wiimotes (doubles tennis, anyone?), 1 Nunchuk

Future games: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Mario Party 8, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    2168-2309-3726-8049
    Quote Originally Posted by phatboix91
    your mom? thats pretty awesome man, a mom who likes video games, or at least watching her child play games. but yea, those rats can get really annoying. as for the beetles, i liked letting them all swarm on me, and then letting loose a spin attack and seeing them all go flying.
    My mom plays WoW

I have yet to ask her to try the Wii, but she does laugh when she sees me playing it.

Member #
    Friends
    3111-5426-5762-5983
    Quote Originally Posted by komio
    mommas boy?

Ads