LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: zelda midna

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ... ... For all I knew the question could have been "I heard there's a character called Midna, is she playable etc?" I didn't expect someone to come and reveal her backstory >_< because that would just be retarded
    Owned: Wii, Sports, Play, LoZ:TP

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Taero
    ... ... For all I knew the question could have been "I heard there's a character called Midna, is she playable etc?" I didn't expect someone to come and reveal her backstory >_< because that would just be retarded
    ok but you found out what the question was and continued reading... pretty much setting yourself into a trap only to blaim another when you got caught

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah thanks mate, way to put a SPOILERtag in there, cheers. Oh wait, no my mistake there wasn't one. I for one didn't know that and I'm busy playing the game so thanks a big one, glad I don't have to find that out for myself. Dick.

hear hear
    I might contradict myself but atleast i don't contradict myself

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    ok but you found out what the question was and continued reading... pretty much setting yourself into a trap only to blaim another when you got caught
    Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Clawd
    does anyone know who midna is ????or will it all be explained as the story goes on ?
    you know what this required? Not to spoil the story. Here's how the answer should have gone.

"Yeah, I know who she is, she's a partnered character. I won't tell you anything more about her as it could spoil your experience but if you really want to know then here you are
    Spoiler Alert!
    . Many regards"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Eum ok yeah lets see now...i sudjest you looking in google for these kinda thing because thats a really really stupid question to ask...so your new in the forum...listen word of advise so you don't get knock around each corner...try looking for you info...and if you really really can't find it..post here...

Lot of ppl hate it when ppl ask stupid question..

oh and to anwser your question EVERYONE KNOWS WHOS MIDNA
    Dont be a hypocrit. You just posted a post about nintendo being sued after about 5 people already did.
    My green laser.. Go Nintendo!

My Wii Code : 6547 - 0888 - 4319 - 0033
    My SSBB Code : 3609 - 0863 - 8108

Please feel free to add me, ill reply asap.

Member #
    Friends
    3111-5426-5762-5983
    you come in this thread and its about midna well then fuc.king expect to see spoilers about midna I aint guna wast my time putting freakcking spoilers unless its in a seperate forum about something else. this also isnt a spoiler its in the instruction manual
    Last edited by Stickreid; 12-10-2006 at 09:14 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    6188-0435-3585-1038
    Yeah thanks mate, way to put a SPOILERtag in there, cheers. Oh wait, no my mistake there wasn't one. I for one didn't know that and I'm busy playing the game so thanks a big one, glad I don't have to find that out for myself. Dick.
    Wait a second, after reading the first post saying "does anyone know who midna is ????or will it all be explained as the story goes on ?" Why would you continue to read if you didn't want to maybe get the answer? Sure proper manners would have been to put a SPOILER warning, but common sense tells you don't continue to read a post that might answer a question you don't want to hear.
    --Xbox 360
    --Wii
    --PS3
    --Game Whore

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickreid
    you come in this thread and its about midna well then fuc.king expect to see spoilers about midna I aint guna wast my time putting freakcking spoilers unless its in a seperate forum about something else. this also isnt a spoiler its in the instruction manual

*le sigh* yes I realised that thread would be asking about Midna, I came in to see if I could help answer it succinctly with the least information that would get the point across, not to see part of the story revealed. Also I've just sat and read through the instruction manual again and nowhere does it say that, also you still posted after numerous people saying that it would be revealed in the game? Thus answering the original question, another person saying it was probably the wrong place to ask and yet another saying it would probably contain a spoiler, now I should have gotten out then but I'm a very fast reader and just looking at a line or two means I get it.

Ads