Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2509-0795-4188-6793

Legend of Zelda stuff

Heres something else to think about: What Legend of Zelda characters/items/enemies do you want to see in Twilight Princess?

I liked the Din's fire spell in OoT. It would be cool if you had special tunics also.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I want an ocarina!
    "You Mac users... are on your way to hell. A weird, glossy white plastic hell"

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by RhythmGen
    I want an ocarina!
    what special powers (if any) do you want to see it do?
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Member #
    Friends
    Well I can tell you that I don't want it to summon scarecrows. I would like to see songs that use magic power and have an effect on battles- combining spells with the ocarina
    "You Mac users... are on your way to hell. A weird, glossy white plastic hell"

Member #
    Friends
    One thing I don't want in it, the super gay king of red lions sailboat, that was just horrible having to sail everywhere, total waste of time.
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    dont worry, youll just have to ride a horse everywhere instead of sail. because hyrule is so big this time

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    oh, you can also include stuff you dont want in TP from other games. like what ghghgh14702 said. thanks for reminding me.

mario is the one masterchief-mario's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    well as always i want to see the ice rod in it you will have to wind the crontroller in circle and cast the spell
    the master of all chiefs

ssbb mains: pt ike shiek and luca(still in work)
    ssbb friend code 2277-6334-5623

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I did'nt want too many masks in this game (Like majora's mask) but seeing that midna has a majora's mask lookalike deco on her head, then it may have a couple of masks. I liked the idea of an ocarina in the OOT game - great idea! The baton in WW sucked. Maybe they should use the ocarina again in this game or some kind of similar wind instrument. (they already showed one in the feature film). For it to have an effect on spells/attacks and battles would give the char a lot of options to use to his adv in the game which would be another good idea.

I liked the mirror shield from OOT and I'd like it to be seen in TP. Maybe even the underwater suit?

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by linkzeldagame
    I did'nt want too many masks in this game (Like majora's mask) but seeing that midna has a majora's mask lookalike deco on her head, then it may have a couple of masks. I liked the idea of an ocarina in the OOT game - great idea! The baton in WW sucked. Maybe they should use the ocarina again in this game or some kind of similar wind instrument. (they already showed one in the feature film). For it to have an effect on spells/attacks and battles would give the char a lot of options to use to his adv in the game which would be another good idea.

I liked the mirror shield from OOT and I'd like it to be seen in TP. Maybe even the underwater suit?
    feature film?

Ads