LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    :eek: i0n's Avatar
    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,458
    Friends
    14
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie trailer

    Here's a link to the trailer for the new TMNT movie:
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/tee...tninjaturtles/

    I had no idea they'd decided to bring all this back..seems strange.

    Not sure about any of you guys but i grew up on TMNT, had all the action figures ( i even made the sewer lair out of an upturned box :P )

    The trailer doesnt look too bad, but i really cant see myself getting back into it all again though

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Banned MMCD's Avatar
    Member #
    687
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    211
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i think if it is guys in suits again it will be great

  4. #3
    Yay I'm dead! Homicidal_Gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    730
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Over the Stars
    Posts
    494
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Aww crap, I cant watch it for some reason, guess I gotta wait until they format it in Windows Media Player.
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

  5. #4
    Banned MMCD's Avatar
    Member #
    687
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    211
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Homicidal_Gamer
    Aww crap, I cant watch it for some reason, guess I gotta wait until they format it in Windows Media Player.
    no if you have firefox right-click and click on copy link location open windows media player and go to file>open url then right-click and click paste

  6. #5
    Yay I'm dead! Homicidal_Gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    730
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Over the Stars
    Posts
    494
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MMCD
    no if you have firefox right-click and click on copy link location open windows media player and go to file>open url then right-click and click paste
    Oh, cool! Thanks MMCD!
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

  7. #6
    Pondering Member NateTheGreat's Avatar
    Member #
    500
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    A basement on the hill.
    Posts
    1,469
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by i0n
    Here's a link to the trailer for the new TMNT movie:
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/tee...tninjaturtles/

    I had no idea they'd decided to bring all this back..seems strange.

    Not sure about any of you guys but i grew up on TMNT, had all the action figures ( i even made the sewer lair out of an upturned box :P )

    The trailer doesnt look too bad, but i really cant see myself getting back into it all again though
    That was one of my favorite shows of all time. My favorite was Raphael, the red one with two daggers and the rat guy, Splinter.




    (my heroes )

    That game does look kind of cool. I like how natural they look running on walls and jumping up to buildings.

    Would be nice if they made the next Spider-Man movie game look like this.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI


    Picture created by: NateTheGreat

  8. #7
    :eek: i0n's Avatar
    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,458
    Friends
    14
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ah man i loved the original game on the NES, just awesome.

    I cant even begin to imagine how much money i put into the arcade game though, good times
    Attached Images

  9. #8
    Yay I'm dead! Homicidal_Gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    730
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Over the Stars
    Posts
    494
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by i0n
    Ah man i loved the original game on the NES, just awesome.

    I cant even begin to imagine how much money i put into the arcade game though, good times
    Dont forget the good 16 bit Ninja Turtle game classics!
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

  10. #9
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,890
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by i0n
    Not sure about any of you guys but i grew up on TMNT, had all the action figures ( i even made the sewer lair out of an upturned box :P )

    The trailer doesnt look too bad, but i really cant see myself getting back into it all again though

    lol did you use sticky back plastic



    btw raph dont use daggers there called sais the proper use is for deffence (there not ment to be sharp)


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up developer diary
    By castlezelda in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 07:20 PM
  2. Will they have teenage mutant ninja turtles 4 or 5 on there becuase they were tmnt ga
    By TwilightSword in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 07:30 PM
  3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 80-90s series
    By Wii_BrEnDo2007 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 11:53 PM
  4. HELP! TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 61% WHAT NOW?
    By XbarkanX in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 11:08 PM
  5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Wii!!
    By 5010 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 03:33 AM

Search tags for this page

ninja turtles movie 1012 trailer
,

tmnt movie 1012

Click on a term to search for related topics.