LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Longest Thread Ever

Hmm, this has probably been done else where, but I thought it would be cool to try out. Basicly, we talk about stuff, fight, debate, post funny stuff, and try to make this thread hella long! I'll try to start off with a good topic.

Religion, I think the world would be better without it. All major religions are based around peace and not killing and being kind. Yet all they do is cause war! The most deaths in wars are from wars about Religion in the world, what does that tell us?? Nowadays we really don't even need a god since we understand a lot, but for someone for guidance, sure go to God or whomever, just don't bitch about yours being better, first, or the right one!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    I'm not realy sure what would be worse, - having relegion or not. Having it allows you to beleive in something, and strive for something, also sets rules. But on a side note, it is a cause on alot of wars. But think about it - without relegion, there would still be wars - wars over territory.

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    I agree with your statement. There could be some divine being but we don't know, there's never been an event like God popping up in the sky and saying, "hey guys, i'm real btw lol". Also, the miracles and such could possibly be just luck, but that's what i think. But if there is some divine being out there, if you're reading this, i'm sry

All these wars made is just crumbling our world :/

Member #
    Friends
    5990-7343-4893-9015
    eh, i dont want to put hope into something that could possibly be false. Religion is for people who need to deal with issues or have something better in their life, im not religious in anyway yet i find it fun learning about the differences in ones all over the world. I know i did good, and did my best i don't need religion to tell me that or tell me what to do or what i cant do...

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    I'm not relegious in any way, nor do I enjoy learning about it. xDD It bores me, realy. It's just that without it, there would still be wars. No relegion won't solve anything.

Pink Floyd Addict gibsonrocker800's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4635-5232-1884-9552
    I agree. I used to be Catholic (forced onto me). George Carlin put it all in perspective for me. In one of his acts he says how if you sin, you will be put in a fiery place full of torture for eternity, yet.. God still loves you. i.... and i think its so stupid because religion does nothing for you. it makes you waste your money and thats it. i honestly think that science is the ultimate power of earth (kinda like that south park where Cartman wants the Wii and he goes into the future)... it is logical, it always works, its not abstract, everything can be proven.
    Wii Number:
    4635 5232 1884 9552
    Currently Own:
    -Guitar Hero 3
    -Wii Sports
    -Excite Truck
    -Wii Play
    -2 Wii Remotes

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    I also beleive in the science perspective more than a relegious one. For example, science is progressing in which we are getting close to being able to actually change how a person IS. Not just how they talk, but WHO THEY ARE. By knowning some of the biological coding of the chromosomes, we are able to get inside and "tweak" them to change the person totally. Some people beleive it isn't needed, and somehow relegion can do it for us. >_>

btw... 1000th post. =)

Member #
    Friends
    i hate ps3 and this is why[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3CQh231Ufk[/MEDIA]
    btw thats not me

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD
    DEAD

DEAD

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    not this again... if you want to know my views, read the religon thread i made a while back

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Theres some pretty long threads out there... Ive seen one with about 17K posts. You guys think you can do that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads