LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2528-7696-5174-8862

PS3 price downfall

Just read some article on the PS3 and some people are talking... lots of people, the PS3 will be a flop.

Heres a link:
    http://www.thegamefeed.com/news-a34f...789f0a4c7.html

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, a lot of people are actually turning down the PS3 because of it's price, lets hope the Wii ends up being the winner this console war because of that!
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Anyway I think too much people with a wii is bad... it will finish with all sales!

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    i agree, i hope not everyone gets a wii, because then it and its games will be sold out for months (sort of like the problem im having trying to find a ds lite here in houston). Plus, i want to be original
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends
    I really don't care if Wii wins the console war, I'm gonna buy it. And I know some real nintendo fans will buy it too. Serious gamers from SSBM will probably get the Wii, and those are the kind of people I want to play SSBB online with. If some Sony fan decides to save his money and buy a Wii, it won't affect me.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    the PS3 has WAY too many bells and whistles. the only good thing they added that can compensate for the price is the CELL proccesser and GFX. other than that, its all useless. there are alot of PS only games (like FFX) but $600 for a system that can play the same games as the rest is just stupid. i liked the cube, PS2, and xbox last gen but this gen its Wii and 360 for me

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    i hope squaresoft comes back to nintendo. They left because nintendo refused to use cd's instead of cartridges on the 64. A lot of FF games are great, (not all, but most) and it would be awesome to see more on the wii.
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    the PS3 has WAY too many bells and whistles. the only good thing they added that can compensate for the price is the CELL proccesser and GFX. other than that, its all useless. there are alot of PS only games (like FFX) but $600 for a system that can play the same games as the rest is just stupid. i liked the cube, PS2, and xbox last gen but this gen its Wii and 360 for me
    I don't think the PS3's bells and whistles are really a bad thing, but nor are they original.

It has a hard drive, usb ports, hdmi, 5.1 output, bluetooth, WiFi, DVD player,and a cheap Blu-ray player (which may or may not succeed).

The Xbox 360 has all of these except hdmi (but it has hd component which is pretty good), bluetooth, and Blu-ray.

The Wii, at the same time, has USB ports, bluetooth, WiFi, DVD player, and uses component video just like the 360.

PS3 only really excels in the graphics department and that's really not a bad thing; gameplay is important but if Wiis games were just a few colored pixels, it wouldn't be that deep or fun. The PS3 will rival some PCs although probably not for more than a year with PC graphics card makers pumping out new stuff all the time. Hopefully, someday, PCs and consoles will merge in some way and we will get the best graphics with the best gameplay at the same time.

We all know, and have seen however, that Wii games don't look like just a couple colored pixels. Some of it's games rival the Xbox 360s graphics and will surpass both the 360's and PS3's gameplay, thanks to the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo.

I'm just saying, we shouldn't saying the PS3 has too many bells and whistles just because a couple of their bells might look better.

I will have to say, however, that Wii has the real bells and whistles where it counts: games, gameplay, innovation, and fun
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    yea but now sony will get them to stay and have them say no to nintendo because they dont have blueray. ****ing sony lol

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Ads