LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Maybe 'Mario Famous' was wrong in saying something you may or may not have done but the reason i judeged another signature was because first you said "rate my sig" which could have meant rating your actual signature and two because i was led to believe that was what we were reviewing due to MF starting to give his opinion on the Link signature.

Member #
    Friends
    2836-6898-4933-5432
    I think the simple solution to this is if you want to make sigs, get Photoshop. MS Paint is not apropriate for making sigs.

If you want add me as a Wii Friend please PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Famous
    ...Arent you the guy going around tracing sigs? Well, you can't say you made by just putting your name on someone elses work...Unless your Jenova, you shouldn't be claiming that work.

The sig itself is a mess, Link doesn't blend in the background at all, green and red= ugliness...I aslo see 2 different names on the sig....Jenova and your name.

Overall, the sig is a failure, you took a fire looking wallpaper and set it as the background, then you just took a Link render and erased the edges.If you actually made this sig, you need to improve.
    I told him that green would be better. >_> And no, I did not just take a fire looking wallpaper, I made that using filters.

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry man, but the sig you made was pretty novice. If you did make it with filters you need to with out a doubt go look at some tutorials at how to do it properly as you have used them in correctly. All my signatures were made by filters so maybe you can see a example of better use by looking at them.

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel6
    Sorry man, but the sig you made was pretty novice. If you did make it with filters you need to with out a doubt go look at some tutorials at how to do it properly as you have used them in correctly. All my signatures were made by filters so maybe you can see a example of better use by looking at them.
    I know, it's horrible, but he asked for orange. >_>

This is prolly my favorite sig I have made:
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...g?t=1167004598

Member #
    Friends
    That one is not too bad but try to keep your text on 'sharp' not 'none' as then it will appear more smooth. Maybe addig a gradient to the text may also help. Try stepping away from the liqify filter fro making the BG's also.

Member #
    Friends
    Wow, I didn't know that critism would cause an uproar like this. Wicanchangetheworld, you are known for tracing, thats why I say"If you actually made it yourself" You wouldn't have been accused of tracing if you weren't already known as one. Calling people stupid asses and all is acting immature, anything can be said without cursing, talk in a civilized manner.

I'm always somewhat harsh when it comes to ratings...why? Because if I told you that your sig looks great(even though it's actually a piece of crap), your always going to make the same type of sigs with the same mistakes.

You might not have wanted constructive critisicm, but it IS necessary to back up the rating a person gives you. (Example: 7/10, not really liking the lighting)

Also, thanks for clearing that up Jenova, like I said before WCCTW is known for tracing.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I like your new Sig/Av MF.

You also put that very well, great way to put it. I'm also a very novice sig creator, so when I get done w/ my next one i'll do one of these rating threads. I'm looking forward to your criticism.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Famous
    Wow, I didn't know that critism would cause an uproar like this. Wicanchangetheworld, you are known for tracing, thats why I say"If you actually made it yourself" You wouldn't have been accused of tracing if you weren't already known as one. Calling people stupid asses and all is acting immature, anything can be said without cursing, talk in a civilized manner.

I'm always somewhat harsh when it comes to ratings...why? Because if I told you that your sig looks great(even though it's actually a piece of crap), your always going to make the same type of sigs with the same mistakes.

You might not have wanted constructive critisicm, but it IS necessary to back up the rating a person gives you. (Example: 7/10, not really liking the lighting)

Also, thanks for clearing that up Jenova, like I said before WCCTW is known for tracing.
    Well, I said rate my sig, not make a lecture about it and me tracing sigs, and then your all 'Did you trace this sig? Why does it say Jenova on the bottom right corner? You shouldnt be tracing sigs.'
    LMAO "Calling people stupid asses and all is acting immature, anything can be said without cursing, talk in a civilized manner." , I didnt know I needed a mom.
    "Same type of sigs witht he sae mistakes", what kind of type?
    You said it was too plain. How can I make it 'unplainer' ? And too much empty space. How can I make less space?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiicanchangetheworld
    Well, I said rate my sig, not make a lecture about it and me tracing sigs, and then your all 'Did you trace this sig? Why does it say Jenova on the bottom right corner? You shouldnt be tracing sigs.'
    LMAO "Calling people stupid asses and all is acting immature, anything can be said without cursing, talk in a civilized manner." , I didnt know I needed a mom.
    "Same type of sigs witht he sae mistakes", what kind of type?
    You said it was too plain. How can I make it 'unplainer' ? And too much empty space. How can I make less space?
    Your sig is terrible. Do not make a thread wanting people to rate your sigs and then you come and bitch to them about it. Also "unplainer" is not a word, more ORIGINAL is. We should not have to tell you how to make them better other then "To much empty space" That is for YOU to fix, YOUR own way.

My advice-Don't use paint, either buy photoshop or PSP or don't make sigs and expect them to be good with out being an artist.

Ads