+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

MS Paint Sig -Rate

Please rate my new MS Paint sig
    I know its Neopets but they were the only images I could find that are small enough.
    1-10.
    1=Worst
    10=Best
    Thank You,

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    *BU/\/\P*?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE REPLY?
    Thank you

Member #
    Friends
    ...Arent you the guy going around tracing sigs? Well, you can't say you made by just putting your name on someone elses work...Unless your Jenova, you shouldn't be claiming that work.

The sig itself is a mess, Link doesn't blend in the background at all, green and red= ugliness...I aslo see 2 different names on the sig....Jenova and your name.

Overall, the sig is a failure, you took a fire looking wallpaper and set it as the background, then you just took a Link render and erased the edges.If you actually made this sig, you need to improve.

For the Snake Hack one...it's too plain and has too much empty space, I guess it's ok if you made it in paint....If you didn't make it I guess this doesn't apply to you
    Last edited by Mario Famous; 12-24-2006 at 01:52 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    All aspects i think you failed. All you bassically did was take a wallpaper image of fire and use that as the BG image then stuck on a render that doesnt match at all and rubbed out the edges, horriblly. The text is too sharp and hard to read and doesnt creat any impact on the signaure which is what it should be doing.

Also to add, i stand by everything that 'Mario Famous' said.

Member #
    Friends
    1805-3931-7385-1789
    he's talking about the neopet sig not the zelda one. the zelda sig was made by someone else i'm guessing since in says "jenova" in the corner.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Dang, you guys thought up all the ciritical things to say...i have to say that the neopets one is better than the link one. The link (green) and background (red and orange) look terrible together. I mean seriously. I can't fairly critique the neopets one, as it was made in MS Paint and I use Photoshop...but, it's almost kind of not bad.

Let's just say that they could use ALOT of work.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Famous
    ...Arent you the guy going around tracing sigs? Well, you can't say you made by just putting your name on someone elses work...Unless your Jenova, you shouldn't be claiming that work.

The sig itself is a mess, Link doesn't blend in the background at all, green and red= ugliness...I aslo see 2 different names on the sig....Jenova and your name.

Overall, the sig is a failure, you took a fire looking wallpaper and set it as the background, then you just took a Link render and erased the edges.If you actually made this sig, you need to improve.

For the Snake Hack one...it's too plain and has too much empty space, I guess it's ok if you made it in paint....If you didn't make it I guess this doesn't apply to you
    Hey, stupid ass, I wasnt talking about the one that JENOVA made me, and his looks better than your so STFU, and LMAO maybe becuase he made it for me?
    Use your brain if you have one.
    And the one that I made, you said its too plain!
    LMAO, you have mario with a red background saying Mario Famous, then I have 4 renders or whatever with stripes and you call mine plain?

Member #
    Friends
    lol you ask for opinions, you got some! Cant hack critisism then dont post for coments on your signature.

I actually get paid to make graphics, the advertisment signature in my sig is not made by me, but another friend of mine helping out my forums.

This is the stuff i do:

The signature Mario Famous made was actually in my opinion very proffensional. That signature took alot of skill and the placement of the render and choice was very well done.

DONT, i repeat DONT, come and ask for coments with various repetative bumps asking for post like "Oh, wow what a amazing signature" as it isnt going to happen. Live with it. Im also glad you showed your lack of intelligence in the matter with your ignorant coments.

P.S. Dont even get me started on the your Neo Pets signature as it was far worse than Link one i gave my opinion on.
    Last edited by Daniel6; 12-24-2006 at 04:38 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel6
    lol you ask for opinions, you got some! Cant hack critisism then dont post for coments on your signature.

I actually get paid to make graphics, the advertisment signature in my sig is not made by me, but another friend of mine helping out my forums.

This is the stuff i do:

The signature Mario Famous made was actually in my opinion very proffensional. That signature took alot of skill and the placement of the render and choice was very well done.

DONT, i repeat DONT, come and ask for coments with various repetative bumps asking for post like "Oh, wow what a amazing signature" as it isnt going to happen. Live with it. Im also glad you showed your lack of intelligence in the matter with your ignorant coments.

P.S. Dont even get me started on the your Neo Pets signature as it was far worse than Link one i gave my opinion on.
    I was never expecting WOW 10/10, and I do appreciate comments and critisism but Mario Famous was not thinking, and he accused me with a trace sig which I never did, and then comments on a different sig that I didnt even make.

Ads