LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickz
    I dislike Warcraft! Sure, its not console, but its still a video game. And its not just because I'm a huge Starcraft fan, but its because its too easy. The skill required is much simpler than Starcraft.

Also, I agree with Wiiener that the newer Mario games are bad, especially compared to the old Mario games.
    WOOT someone that likes starcraft! yea, i hate warcraft and World of Warcraft too. Starcraft requires soooo much more skill and is much more cool in my opinion even if it doesnt have as many players or the graphics arent as good. I havent played starcraft in sooooo long, i prolly suck at it now

i think im gonna re-install it
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    lets see...

HALO... NateTheGreat dont ask me why I already told u...
    THE GODFATHER... Bad graphics, bad story line and bad gameplay
    MARIO KART 64... The Game play is so boring...

And more that I dont remember.

I dont like Mario Kart 64, but I hate HALO and THE GODFATHER

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    So are you saying you don't like Katamari Damacy??? It's one of the craziest, but unique games around, although I've heard the sequels are nothing new.

No I like it and i think that everyone shulod play it to feal the love

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    6319-9882-8659-0638
    i don't like grand turismo :S bad game it's allemost impossible to make a turn with ur car!

My name is Alan, gaming name is ZaLaN

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    OK, I will ask you the same question I asked Arcadium a while ago: Have you actually played through the single player of Halo (as in the first Halo, not Halo 2), or have you just played Halo or Halo2 multiplayer and didn't like it?

If you play the level right after the mission called The Silent Cartographer, the one where you are underground and it's an artifical winter, you'd probably change your mind.

Please, details.
    Yes I did, Actually I did the single player but in Co-op with my friend who had the X-Box. Yes, I had some fun, but it was because I was playing with my friend ...The story was nothing special...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    lets see...

HALO... NateTheGreat dont ask me why I already told u...
    THE GODFATHER... Bad graphics, bad story line and bad gameplay
    MARIO KART 64... The Game play is so boring...

And more that I dont remember.

I dont like Mario Kart 64, but I hate HALO and THE GODFATHER
    You hated mario kart 64?... you must not have played it with alot of friends... that was the funnest game when i was a kid, next to Conkers bad fur day and Bomberman (for multiplayer)
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiener
    WOOT someone that likes starcraft! yea, i hate warcraft and World of Warcraft too. Starcraft requires soooo much more skill and is much more cool in my opinion even if it doesnt have as many players or the graphics arent as good. I havent played starcraft in sooooo long, i prolly suck at it now

i think im gonna re-install it
    I just realized something:

RTS games.
    Ugh. Don't even get me started. YOu have to build the units, then upgrade so that you can upgrade another thing so that you can build a unit so that you can build a building so that....its all a chain. Its annoying for me.

I also don't like MK64. The turn response was sort of slow, and it was harder to stay on track then i remembered from the last time i had played it. MKDD or MKDS are definitely better bets for me.

Tony Hawk Series.
    They are all the same. And then they add a story with TH:Underground.Then they make a sequel for that. Then they make a downhill RACING game. omg. Just give up already.
    I have & love Wii. And elebits and zelda and rayman.

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Somebody already mentioned the pokemon franchise - I agree with him. Although I've played all versions (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Fire Red) and I found that all they do is make each version almost a carbon copy of the older version. Pokemon has already run its course... STOP!!!

Mario Franchise?? IMO its the games that were after Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 that went downhill. Mario for DS was very much like a copy of Mario 64 but with the 'added' feature of new characters. Big Deal. I still enjoy playing Mario Kart 64 with some friends every now and then.

GTA franchise - I agree with you Homicidal Gamer. Those games were already following a path similar to Pokemon. Played it at a friends house and got very bored with it after 5mins as it didn't give much storyline at all. Just drive around all day finding your target. Similar to Driver.

Tomb Raider - Man I enjoyed this game. I played 2, 3, 4 and then got bored with 5. So no more TR games anymore - same complicated pathways and storylines. The only TR game I want to play and still cannot find is TR 1.

Splinter Cell - good concept but they didn't do well with the storyline and the controls IMO. Too long winded and some of the missions required complicated jiggling of the joystick just to get through a door. Very similar to Mission Impossible and I've played that game from start to finish. And I get sick of any game that has a load bar that goes on for like 1min just to load a start game menu screen. Hence why I hate PS games. Load bars drives me crazy!

Snowboarding/Skating games - same old shit. Just do many tricks as possible within the course or time limit and you'll win the game. Very basic, no dynamic landscapes etc or interaction apart from points resulted from doing tricks.

RTS games - I played Age Of Empires. Good game when I first played it but got bored with the same old repeat building in almost every quest. Every other RTS is based on that concept/mission and so becomes very time consuming and boring.

Racing games - Driver, Burnout, Need for Speed, Gran Tourisimo, etc etc. Only ones I liked was Mario Kart (different racing game). I just don't like hardcore racing games. Maybe I would if I had a steering wheel instead of joysticks and pedals to replace accelerator/brake buttons so that I would be feeling like I'm driving a car. My dad agrees with me on this one and that's pretty much the only type of game he likes.

Member #
    Friends
    turok

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    turok
    Please say more than one word when you post lol...Atleast tell us why you dont like it!
    But its true, Turok suck...I mean, what the hell!, dont make puzzle where you have to jump, when you cant even see your foots! WTF!

Ads