Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    wiill wii have most of the pads and the guns

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wii think wii wiill go mentle wiith them and fuse them all into a big gun

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Well, I like sony but more nintendo but Im not those fan boys that fight everyday against another company

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    I am a nintendo fanboy , so what, i've been with nintendo all my life from the SNES. i got a ps2 and psp aswell, im not a prick and i dont go to other forums saying PS3 sucks or xbox sucks, oorrrrr, wii pwns, because everyone already knows that. :P

Member #
    Friends
    -.- im definetly not a nintendo fanboy. im not going to get the wii definetly not. I want a ps3 but im gong to have to wait on that. and x-box is just dumb because it dosnt have games i like. the main reason i prefer ps3 is because it has more games of what i like... does that mean im a ps3 fanboy. i dont think so it just means there are more games on ps3 that i like -.-

------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

Member #
    Friends
    I would classify myself as a gamer not a fanboy of any one brand....but nintendo is at the top of my list because I've always had the most fun on their consoles

Member #
    Friends
    I am, and am not afraid to admit it. I'm not a annoying one though. I keep my extreamly negative opinions on Sony and Microsoft to myself (ie: don't go around saying that Playstion and X-Box stink and that Nintendo rule) and always try to be open minded about all consoles (ie: I admit bad things about Nintendo consoles and admit good things about other consoles). When I do critise other consoles and praise Nintendo consoles I always try to give a reasoned, intelligent point of veiw (rather than just saying that that particular console is shit and then walk away). The fact is though Nintendo consoles would be the only consoles I'd buy, and deep down inside I want Playstation and X-Box to die and Nintendo to dominate.

In other words I'm Nintendo fanboy who isn't annoying.

There you go. I'm not afraid to admit it.
    *insert crappy urine related Wii pun here in a attempt to be funny, when really I'm not*

WOO! My Wii has finally been dispatched, so I shoud get it tommorrow! Now you can all stop crying for me .

Member #
    Friends
    Maury: Mario you are the fanboy.
    I'm definitely a Nintendo fanboy.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    I'm not really a fanboy of any console, but of some game franchises. I like Halo, GTA, and SSBM the most. These, I believe are the best each console had to offer (although GTA is better on Xbox). When I hear there's a new version of any of these games (except GTA: Liberty City Stories) I put a preorder on them ASAP!

I think Xbox is at the top of my list (although I only played like three GC games when I owned a GC) because it has Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Splinter Cell (it's on the other consoles and will probably look better on PS3 than Xbox/Xbox 360, but the Xbox controller is supperior to all current controllers in my opinion...except wii's controller, but that isn't out yet) and the Xbox version has always looked the best, had better control because of the controller, had custom soundtracks, and great online (or online play period).

The PS2 has a lot of creative games I'll be buying soon now that I have a PS2 (given to me by relatives) but until the last year or so of it's life, I haven't seen enough interesting/innovative games or games that I couldn't get on the Xbox.

The GC now has a great game library for offline multiplayer and single player lovers (I always want a good story in a game, but I rent single players and buy good games that have online because some single player games are only good for one run, so why buy them). I think the GC's game library will be one of the major things that will help Wii sales because as soon as I get Wii, I'm getting all those GC-must-haves and it'll only cost like $150 for all of them because they're so cheap now.

It's really the games, not the consoles I'm a fan of...but man Wii will be f'ing awesome.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    I consider myself a Fanboy, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have been with Nintendo through all their incarnations, and have a fairly good understanding of Nintendo's History. Heck, I even agree with most of the decisions it makes (like sticking with carts for so long). I'm not somebody who argues for the sake of arguing, and I will only bring up relevant points. I have a distaste for Sony and Microsoft too.

I know Nintendo Fanboys are supposedly renowned(sp?) for being very, erm, savage. Heck, if mainstream media mentions Fanboyism, they'll always mention the "Savage Nintendo Fanboy", however, in my experience, it's Sony Fanboys that are the most savage of the lot. I find Xbox lovers also seem to like PC gaming too.

Although, I'm not this bad (although any TRUE fanboy would have had it tatooed on the back of his hand, like Link has (Duh!) /geek mode

Why is fanboyism seen so badly?

Although saying all that, I do find a small amount of satisfaction for Sony being humiliated! But that's probably just my sadistic streak. Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Homicidal_Gamer
    HAHAHA! I wish I had a suit like that! XD
    Rofl, me too. I'd wear it everywhere ^.^

Ads