LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: iPhone

  1. #41
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,881
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    I'm waiting until the iso pod sues them over the name I pod
    THEY STOLE THE NAME OF THIS POOR SEA DWELLER


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  2. Ads


  3. #42
    play with my Wii Wii-bert's Avatar
    Member #
    8036
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Rockville, MD
    Posts
    147
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahzam
    I still have a Moto ROKR which has an iPod built in.
    you mean it has iTunes built-in. Huge difference. the ROKR doesn't hold a candle to the iPhone
    Games owned: Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports

  4. #43
    play with my Wii Wii-bert's Avatar
    Member #
    8036
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Rockville, MD
    Posts
    147
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    WOW
    My phone does all that stuff allready
    not like the iPhone
    Games owned: Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports

  5. #44
    play with my Wii Wii-bert's Avatar
    Member #
    8036
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Rockville, MD
    Posts
    147
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Wow thats dear
    my phone (cs500) free + 2gig mem (can get higher) 20 + freeware media player = a lot cheaper than that
    whats your point, your phone is probably a piece of crap. It was free afterall. I don't know why you are even comparing your crap free phone with the iPhone
    Games owned: Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports

  6. #45
    play with my Wii Wii-bert's Avatar
    Member #
    8036
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Rockville, MD
    Posts
    147
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    Ohmigawd, a touchscreen smart-phone. How do you do it Apple? You're so witty and innovative...

    Yea, that's totally worth my $500.
    you don't even have $500. Thats why you are hating
    Games owned: Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports

  7. #46
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,881
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Actually it isn't
    Plays every film format (except DVD but that'd be silly carting disc's around)
    Games with psx like graphics
    Mini SD cards (cheap)
    Mp3/WMA files
    Good qual camera (films to)
    It wasn't free for the bloke that had it last (200)(hes got one of them lobster phones that he hates)

    And dont triple post the edit buttons there for a reason


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  8. #47
    Pondering Member NateTheGreat's Avatar
    Member #
    500
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    A basement on the hill.
    Posts
    1,469
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by wiivader
    hmmmm..

    The only cool this i liked about this phone is the auto screen switcher when you tilt it. otherwise i am better off with my Windows Mobile Phone and the ones HTC is planning to bring out.

    Touch screen that this one has is not an Apple Patent. this was already done by an NYU geek. look here. Multi Touch and

    here too... Did apple do a Microsoft on Jeff???

    I have cingular and i prefer a WM5 devices so that i can run all my apps (Word, Excel, PP) - go ahead M$ haters - flame.....

    BTW... i guess we need to move on to Wii realted stuff.
    and

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Wii
    I won't flame you but, you can definately run all of those programs on an Apple. This new device will also run them.
    Well, if you won't flame him then I will, though not for the reason he thinks. He thinks we'd flame him for being a M$ user, but the real reason we'd flame him is for not knowing something that a good number of people already know and should know, which is Mac has had the Microsoft Office Suite (which includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) since 1993!!! Source

    It just kills me when people say I stick with Windoz because I know my apps will work. The truth is, Macs can run about three times as many apps as WindozXp because with the new intel macs, they run all three major operating systems (Windows, Linux, and of course, Mac OS X) either natively via Boot Camp, or all at the same time via Parallels Desktop.

    As for running these on a smart-phone or the iPhone, while Word and PowerPoint might be nice (although Apple's iWork Suite which includes a better word processor and powerpoint app and soon, there will be a spreadsheet app as well), why would you ever want to use Excel on one?
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI


    Picture created by: NateTheGreat

  9. #48
    It is pointless to resist wiivader's Avatar
    Member #
    12573
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    and



    Well, if you won't flame him then I will, though not for the reason he thinks. He thinks we'd flame him for being a M$ user, but the real reason we'd flame him is for not knowing something that a good number of people already know and should know, which is Mac has had the Microsoft Office Suite (which includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) since 1993!!! Source

    It just kills me when people say I stick with Windoz because I know my apps will work. The truth is, Macs can run about three times as many apps as WindozXp because with the new intel macs, they run all three major operating systems (Windows, Linux, and of course, Mac OS X) either natively via Boot Camp, or all at the same time via Parallels Desktop.

    As for running these on a smart-phone or the iPhone, while Word and PowerPoint might be nice (although Apple's iWork Suite which includes a better word processor and powerpoint app and soon, there will be a spreadsheet app as well), why would you ever want to use Excel on one?
    Dude.. we are talking about a phone not a Mac...

    And iWork suite is not yet announced for the iphone.
    May the WiiMote be with you!

  10. #49
    It is pointless to resist wiivader's Avatar
    Member #
    12573
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think this one is gonna be a dud. a.l.a Newton
    May the WiiMote be with you!

  11. #50
    get crunk. blueradio's Avatar
    Member #
    11742
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cleveland.
    Posts
    1,151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    I'm excited for the iPhone.
    I love my iPod.
    and I really want a Mac.
    I love everything about them.



    Well do you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Question to iPhone owners
    By T3kNi9e in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 05:29 PM
  2. is and apple iphone and the wii related?
    By brigipson in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 02:03 PM