Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean713
    Smith is a good fighter and so is Sell. im glad they both got 6 number contract.

anyone excited that couture is coming back?
    I hate to keep correcting you, but Scott Smith and Pete Sell both don't have a 6 figure contract. Matt Serra and Chris Lytle were the ones figthing for a shot at the title. Scott Smith and both Pete Sell lost in The Ultimate Fighter 4. They were just givin the chance to fight in one of the Ultimate Fight Nights. The same night when Matt Serra and Chris Lytle were fighting for the title.

And yes, I'm very excited to see Randy Coutour come back and fight Tim Sylvia for the HeavyWeight Title.

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6284-7358-9967-2086
    smith and sell were part of the TUF. and it decided who was the ultimate fighter. and since smith won he got the contract. but since dana loved the fight and it showed what the ufc was actually about they both got a contract.

unless im mistaking the fight cause i know at some point two fighters both got a contract because of the fight.

do you think randy got a chance?

haha srry if i misspell things im either at work or at school when i post.
    greenbean break down.
    green = irish
    bean = mexican

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    smith and sell were part of the TUF. and it decided who was the ultimate fighter. and since smith won he got the contract. but since dana loved the fight and it showed what the ufc was actually about they both got a contract.

unless im mistaking the fight cause i know at some point two fighters both got a contract because of the fight.

do you think randy got a chance?

haha srry if i misspell things im either at work or at school when i post.
    Smith and Sell both lost during their time on TUF 5. A lot of guys where fighting from TUF 5 on that Ultimate Fight Night. The main 2 fights where Matt Serra vs. Chris Lytle and Patrick Cote vs. Travis Lutter. In that TUF 5 they weren't fighting for a contract but a title shot.

Yes, I think randy will win.

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    6284-7358-9967-2086
    smith and sell were on TUF 4.

smith and sell were fighting for the ultimate fighter. smith won cause he knocked out sell. and he got the contract because he won.

and i was mistake it was in TUF 3 when dana presented two contracts to kendall grove and ed herman.
    greenbean break down.
    green = irish
    bean = mexican

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    smith and sell were on TUF 4.

smith and sell were fighting for the ultimate fighter. smith won cause he knocked out sell. and he got the contract because he won.

and i was mistake it was in TUF 3 when dana presented two contracts to kendall grove and ed herman.
    They were on TUF 4: The Comeback. They have already been in the UFC, so they were getting a second chance by being on the show. Smith and Sell were not fighting for anything. They both lost during the show! That whole fight night had most of the guys from the show fighting on it. The 4 people that were going for the title shot (not money) were Matt Serra vs. Chris Lytle and Travis Lutter vs. Patrick Cote. Matt Serra won and Travis Lutter won. Matt Serra is now fighting George St. Pierre for the Welterweight Belt and Travis Lutter is fighting Anderson Silva for the Middleweight belt.

There was no 6 figure contract because whoever won got a title shot against the belt holder.

Yes, on TUF 3, both Kendall Groove and Ed Herman were awarded a 6 figure contract.

Currently Own:

Ads