Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7272-1660-6088-7760

Anyone else UFC fans?

I've been watching the UFC since the beginning when you could only rent it in the movie store. It was also not organized the way it is today. There were no weight classes and everything was a mess.
    Now it's a lot better since the Prez Dana White took over.

Anyways, I'm a hardcore fan of the UFC and have been since the beginning. Anyone else fans?

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    I'm definately a fan.

Andre Arlovski is probably my favorite fighter. Although, it was fun to watch Tito get spanked yet AGAIN a few weeks ago.

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    I like Arlovski, but he's not my fav. I definitely like the fangs though! I would say my top fav would have to be BJ Penn even though he lost to Matt Hughes. But if you go to the post fight interviews, BJ Penn in the 3rd round said he though he broke his ribs because he wasn't breathing good and he couldn't defend himself. He said that when he tried to lift his arm he couldn't without it hurting. The same with his legs. Thats why he got hit so much in the 3rd round by a non striker.

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ImageFX
    I like Arlovski, but he's not my fav. I definitely like the fangs though! I would say my top fav would have to be BJ Penn even though he lost to Matt Hughes. But if you go to the post fight interviews, BJ Penn in the 3rd round said he though he broke his ribs because he wasn't breathing good and he couldn't defend himself. He said that when he tried to lift his arm he couldn't without it hurting. The same with his legs. Thats why he got hit so much in the 3rd round by a non striker.
    Yea, I saw that fight. Honestly I thought Hughes was going to take it from the beginning. I do like BJ Penn though.

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    Either way, I think 2007 is going to be an exciting year.

Welter Weight:
    Champ: George St. Pierre
    Contenders: Diego Sanchez, Matt Serra.
    Runners Up: Matt Hughes, BJ Penn

Middle Weight:
    Champ: Anderson Silva
    Conterders: Mike Swick, Travis Lutter
    Runners Up: Rich Franklin

Light HeavyWeights:
    Champ: Chuck Liddel
    Contenders: Keith Jardine and that "Rampage" guy
    Runners Up: Not really any at the moment

HeavyWeights:
    Champ: Tim Sylvia
    Conterders: Brandon Vera
    Runners Up: Andre Arlovski

Currently Own:

Member #
    Friends
    UFC is cool. They do brazilian ju jitsu at my gym and the teacher is one of the baddest people I've ever met. Very humble until you piss him off.

Member #
    Friends
    6284-7358-9967-2086
    favorite fighters. Matt Sera, GSP!, Anderson Silva, and Deigo Sanchez.

2007 is gonna be great.

does anyone train? cause i hope im not the only jr ufc trainee that plays wii ahhahha.

did anyone watch the fight between Matt Sera and Chris Lyttle? haha that round knock out was amazing.
    greenbean break down.
    green = irish
    bean = mexican

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean713
    favorite fighters. Matt Sera, GSP!, Anderson Silva, and Deigo Sanchez.

2007 is gonna be great.

does anyone train? cause i hope im not the only jr ufc trainee that plays wii ahhahha.

did anyone watch the fight between Matt Sera and Chris Lyttle? haha that round knock out was amazing.
    3 of your fav fighters are in the welter weight class. Silva is in the middle weight class. Just wanted to point that out.

Also, the Matt Serra and Chris Lytle fight went the full 3 rounds with Matt Serra winning a split decision. I think the fight you are referring to is the Scott Smith and Pete Sell fight. When Pete Sell hit Scott smith in the ribs with a body shot and then Pete charged in and Scott popped him in the chin and knocked Pete out.

Currently Own:

Member #
    Friends
    6284-7358-9967-2086
    haha yeah i know. its ironic. but i love GSP cause hes such a good fighter. Diego is just amazing when he fights.

Silva just makes me in awe. in his first fight in the UFC i was like wow. hes gonna be big.

anyone like matt hughs?

and probally. i was thinkin it was sera and lytle cause i have a pic with sera in a camo pants, and scott was in camo i think. haha soo yeahh. but still that was a good fight. Smith is a good fighter and so is Sell. im glad they both got 6 number contract.

anyone excited that couture is coming back?
    greenbean break down.
    green = irish
    bean = mexican

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ImageFX
    I think the fight you are referring to is the Scott Smith and Pete Sell fight. When Pete Sell hit Scott smith in the ribs with a body shot and then Pete charged in and Scott popped him in the chin and knocked Pete out.
    That fight was rockin

Ads