LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Vegetarianism

  1. #11
    Gaz
    Gaz is offline
    Poker Face :D Gaz's Avatar
    Member #
    10932
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London / Plymouth
    Posts
    887
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by kissoff182
    You're right except that you don't get as full as quickly when you eat just fruits and veggies and therefore, you will eat more and get the calories you need. You may be consuming less calories than had you been eating meat, but some people who eat meat eat too much meat and therefore get too many calories.
    Eating to many calories isn't essentaly a bad thing, A man's dayly allowence is 2500k calories, and a womans is 2000k Calories.
    Now alot of people are miss guided by the word calorie and don't understand what it actually is, it's a unit of energy. the energy it takes to raise 1gram of water by 1 degree kelvin.

    As long as your are burning what you take in, then your ok, for me a do alot of exercise each day, walk alot of miles, cycling, play badminton regularly. and also run a bit. so i do eat quite alot.

    oh and i hold nothing against vegitarians, i just couldn't live without a cheese, ham, bacon and corned beef pannini
    Mac Expert.

  2. #12
    for wii-ing banned's Avatar
    Member #
    13690
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    47
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4263-6839-1859-5763
    Quote Originally Posted by kissoff182
    when I ate beef, and I will again, I was even less of a pussy than you and had it cooked as rare as I could have it without it being raw. =)

    You're right, but neither are the animals.
    Does that mean you just peeled a warm cow and ate it?

    I have a veggie girlfriend. I do all the cooking, and I eat meat... well, when I can get around to cooking my own meal, I eat meat.

    What I have to do when cooking is basically have the same ingredients and cook the veg first, then when it's time to add the all wonderful meatstuff I split the splopp into two pans and add Quorn to hers.

    Job done.

    The really dodgy thing is, though, that (we don't do this personally, but I've tried some) meat flavoured veggie foods really do taste very much like what they're labelling says, especially the minted lamb quorn! And, bacon flavoured crisps are another...

  3. #13
    26 sets of flat batteries Wii17's Avatar
    Member #
    8307
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    830
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    i was vegetarian for 8 years, i still eat very little meat but no fish and i eat chicken all the time. i love beef jerky and steak and burger but im on a diet atm. now to all you pizza eaters i uses to eat 1 - 2 large pizzas to myself (keep in mind my calorie limit is 2300 [1900 if i want to lose weight with little exercize which i do]) untill i found out 1 pizza frozen or fresh has 2600 calories so for dinner i was taking in 5200 calories just for dinner plus about 1000 for lunch and breakfast so around 6000 calories a day, 3 times what i should no wonder i put on weight. once i ate 8 chesseburgers at 400 calories each, so theres 3200 and i had a pizza for dinner. damn! lol i started this diet a week ago aswell as a workout schedule and i feel better than ever and have lost 5 kilos (thanks wiisports). my record and im ashamed of it now (i used to be proud) is a whole party pizza... 6000 calories plus all the fat and crap *puke* i will never go back to eating like that ever again. just thought id share that


    Currently own :
    Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need For Speed: Carbon.

    (In order of purchase)

    Accessories : 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks


  4. #14
    WiiMaster csiguy4u's Avatar
    Member #
    2738
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    1,174
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't know how anyone could survive without steak. . . but of course I live in the midwest so nearly everyone loves steak here since alot of people raise cattle around here.

  5. #15
    for wii-ing banned's Avatar
    Member #
    13690
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    47
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4263-6839-1859-5763
    Christ on a stick!

    THAT, my fine friend, is excellent! Very good work to be sorting it out.

    I'd give you a gift if I could...

    Here, have a squiggle ~

  6. #16
    Moonshining Tyrant mr_squish's Avatar
    Member #
    11191
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Posts
    40
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3643-7776-8925-9557
    We're genetically predisposed to needing meat in our diets, whether it's red meat or poultry or fish or whatever. I don't think we should be eating most of the vegetables we do eat, and for every steak you don't eat I'm gonna eat three. One for me, one for you, and one just to further perpetuate our glorious meat eating society.



    Please message me if you add my friend code so I can add you. Thank you. That is all.

  7. #17
    Gaz
    Gaz is offline
    Poker Face :D Gaz's Avatar
    Member #
    10932
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London / Plymouth
    Posts
    887
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii17
    i was vegetarian for 8 years, i still eat very little meat but no fish and i eat chicken all the time. i love beef jerky and steak and burger but im on a diet atm. now to all you pizza eaters i uses to eat 1 - 2 large pizzas to myself (keep in mind my calorie limit is 2300 [1900 if i want to lose weight with little exercize which i do]) untill i found out 1 pizza frozen or fresh has 2600 calories so for dinner i was taking in 5200 calories just for dinner plus about 1000 for lunch and breakfast so around 6000 calories a day, 3 times what i should no wonder i put on weight. once i ate 8 chesseburgers at 400 calories each, so theres 3200 and i had a pizza for dinner. damn! lol i started this diet a week ago aswell as a workout schedule and i feel better than ever and have lost 5 kilos (thanks wiisports). my record and im ashamed of it now (i used to be proud) is a whole party pizza... 6000 calories plus all the fat and crap *puke* i will never go back to eating like that ever again. just thought id share that
    like i said, people are getting confused, your daily allowance of calories is 2,500,000 if your a man, right, so your daily allowance is 2,500 kCal which is a thousand too. the system was screwed in the uk, but they fixed it now.

    your pizza is only 2600 calories out of your daily amount so your still have 2497400 to eat..
    Mac Expert.

  8. #18
    26 sets of flat batteries Wii17's Avatar
    Member #
    8307
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    830
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    umm no 2.5 million calories is wrong that would kill you man thats 100 large pizzas i would like to see you eat that a day, i have a diet program on my computer and it tells me to stay somewhere between 1700 and 1900 calories depending on what exercise i do that day and what foods i eat (all data is entered, try it download mydietwiz and the crack if you want it free

    http://www.calorie-counters.net/help.html

    Q: How many calories should be consumed daily?
    A: High-fat foods contain more calories than the same amount of other foods, so they can make it difficult for you to avoid excess calories. However, low fat doesn't always mean low calorie. Sometimes extra sugars are added to low-fat muffins or desserts, and they may be just as high in calories. The U.S. recommended daily allowance is 2300-3000 calories for men and 1900-2200 calories for women.


    so don't talk about what you don't know, unless you have hard evidence. 2 million calories would kill a whale mate let alone a human, you would have to be the size of a house so everyone is going to be laughing at your post. congrats on embarressing yourself.

    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,090,000 for daily calorie limit. (0.16 seconds)

    should have googled it first mate, its 2.5kcal in a day not 2500kcal.
    Last edited by Wii17; 01-16-2007 at 10:04 PM.


    Currently own :
    Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need For Speed: Carbon.

    (In order of purchase)

    Accessories : 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks


  9. #19
    WiiMaster csiguy4u's Avatar
    Member #
    2738
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    1,174
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    like i said, people are getting confused, your daily allowance of calories is 2,500,000 if your a man, right, so your daily allowance is 2,500 kCal which is a thousand too. the system was screwed in the uk, but they fixed it now.

    your pizza is only 2600 calories out of your daily amount so your still have 2497400 to eat..
    I am guessing your confined to your bed if you are eating 2,500,000 calories a day. . .you might want to lay off quite a bit or you may be facing death in the near future.

  10. #20
    Gaz
    Gaz is offline
    Poker Face :D Gaz's Avatar
    Member #
    10932
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London / Plymouth
    Posts
    887
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii17
    umm no 2.5 million calories is wrong that would kill you man thats 100 large pizzas i would like to see you eat that a day, i have a diet program on my computer and it tells me to stay somewhere between 1700 and 1900 calories depending on what exercise i do that day and what foods i eat (all data is entered, try it download mydietwiz and the crack if you want it free
    before you can say that will kill me, you must first understand what a calorie is, it is not some fat, or anything that will kill me, it's a UNIT OF ENERGY, a unit of energy that will heat 1gram of water by 1 degree kelvin. now there is something called a large calorie, which is the the amount it takes to heat 1kg of water by 1 degree kelvin, which is 1000 times bigger than the actuall unit. and thus this causes's lots of confusion, as people don't listen in there physic's class's.

    i was just qouting your figures, not mine, i have a pizza in my fridge, and half of that pizza is 394kCal, which means that a whole one is 788,000 calories. which means i can eat 3 in a day, and still not excide my daily limit.

    edit: ok before either of you two start saying i'm flipping wrong, why don't you go and read this page first!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie
    then come back and tell me i don't know what i'm talking about, when i have studied this at school in the last year!!
    Last edited by Gaz; 01-16-2007 at 10:12 PM.
    Mac Expert.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

download mydietwiz crack

,

million calories would kill

Click on a term to search for related topics.