LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    wii.can cake's Avatar
    Member #
    6660
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    147
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i beck agree with you guys post at the top. becks early songs, let me refer- nickoteen & gravy, debra, loser, mixed buissness, broken train, loser, and hollywood freaks. these were some of becks greatest hits, (i guess you could say).

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    get crunk. blueradio's Avatar
    Member #
    11742
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cleveland.
    Posts
    1,151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    Beck > DCFC.

    DCFC is kind of annoying after a while. I liked them for maybe 2 years. I liked Transatlanticism, but Plans wasn't that great.



    Well do you?

  4. #23
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    i listen to The Blood Brothers

  5. #24
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi tank's Avatar
    Member #
    4728
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,090
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by blueradio
    Beck > DCFC.

    DCFC is kind of annoying after a while. I liked them for maybe 2 years. I liked Transatlanticism, but Plans wasn't that great.

    Exactly.... Death Cab was awesome, but they kinda shit the bed on Plans. Ya know why? they got big. Not many people knew about them until Transatlanticism came out. Then MTV was like "blagh we blow ourselves Death Cab is cool now" Then they put out an album to try to attract new fans. And like always, it turned out crap. Same thing happened with Modest Mouse. "Good New for People Like Bad News" is a good album. But their old stuff was so much better, and A LOT different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arauna
    "Wii have PORN!"
    Bwii FC : 317 942 875 882
    MOH: AoWTank
    X-Box Live GT: IronLionZion87

  6. #25
    asdfnick asdfnick's Avatar
    Member #
    7160
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    491
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by tank
    Exactly.... Death Cab was awesome, but they kinda shit the bed on Plans. Ya know why? they got big. Not many people knew about them until Transatlanticism came out. Then MTV was like "blagh we blow ourselves Death Cab is cool now" Then they put out an album to try to attract new fans. And like always, it turned out crap. Same thing happened with Modest Mouse. "Good New for People Like Bad News" is a good album. But their old stuff was so much better, and A LOT different.
    the infamous if they get famous they automaticly suck statement. I think plans was one of the better albums

  7. #26
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi tank's Avatar
    Member #
    4728
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,090
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfnick
    the infamous if they get famous they automaticly suck statement. I think plans was one of the better albums
    I hated it. Soul Meets Body was a good one. But none of the new stuff can compare to songs like Transatlanticism. And on The Photo Album, all the tracks between Information Travels Faster and All is Full of Love is some of my favorite music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arauna
    "Wii have PORN!"
    Bwii FC : 317 942 875 882
    MOH: AoWTank
    X-Box Live GT: IronLionZion87

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Official Baseball Talk
    By FWELR in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 02:05 AM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 06:03 PM
  3. GH3: death drain?
    By GC8 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 04:17 PM
  4. Death note special (Kuro-Hana subbing)
    By DBloke in forum The Anime Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 08:14 PM
  5. What happens when you die?
    By surfinrach90 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 03:13 AM