Closed Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: ask a cop

teh one n only danswanson swanson's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5493-1573-2089-6142
    Do you get to own a specific cop car, or do you just use one from the station place?

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by swanson
    Do you get to own a specific cop car, or do you just use one from the station place?
    sorta kinda not really. we all share the same squad car during different shifts. IE i may have this certain sector car from 4-12 BUT the morning, afternoon and midnight guys might have it before/after me. so technically it is not my own.

or if someone works overtime and uses the car youre normally assigned, then they get obviously first dibs and then i get assigned to another squad car with my partner.

kinda sucks too since other officers dont really take good care of the RMPs.....

Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Okay sorry if this has allready been asked but what was your first arrest like? What was it for? How did you feel etc?
    no no one asked me that suprisingly. first arrest wasnt anything big so its not an exciting story.

basically it was a DWI gone "wrong". guy didnt want to pull over and after a 10 min "chase" at 55MPH, we later were able to block him off and pull him over. i handcuffed him and processed the arrest. that was it.

it wasnt that thrilling but your adrenaline still runs because the drivers windows were tinted and my bf always told me to be careful because you never know if he has a gun on the other side and i could be shot at. so that was the one thing that was running through my mind.
    Last edited by The_Loose_Cannon; 02-25-2007 at 11:39 AM.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Okay sorry if this has allready been asked but what was your first arrest like? What was it for? How did you feel etc?

Member #
    Friends
    7859-3079-5455-6670
    i like riding my atv in the street a lot have you ever had to "seize" an off highway vehicle( dirt bikes/ atvs) before and made the person cry, because they lost 5000 dollars.

P.S. that was a stupid question and im sorry, just curious.
    thanks. And does DWI stand for driving with ink. just kidding.
    Last edited by fender13; 02-26-2007 at 01:55 PM.
    Wii nickname: Pwn you
    Online Code: 7859-3079-5455-6670
    Spoiler Alert!

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    How did you answer my question before I asked it. aghhh confused

Edit: Never mind.. lol

Member #
    Friends
    Could you list some interesting items that you have confiscated from people.

How do you feel about racial profiling?

Since you are in New York, what do you think of the Sean Bell case?

Member #
    Friends
    do cops street race?
    Nintendo Wii

3 Controllers, 2 Nun-Chuks, 1 VC Controller, Intercooling Fan, Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess, Redsteel, Warioware: Smooth Moves, Super Paper Mario

Black Nintendo DS Lite

New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    -=CLASSIFIED=- Number of Kills: Over 100000 Bounty Earned: $925786857
    Friends
    What's your salary?

^Thanks for the sweet sig, manred!^
    Online Wii Games: BWII, MSC, Medal of Honor 2: Heroes, and SSBB
    MoH: H2 Persona: Jonny Rambo
    MSC Name: Gabe
    BWII Name: Gabriel
    SSBB Name: GaS
    SSBB FC: 0130-1580-5884

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg
    Do You Have A K9 Unit!!!??? If You Do Do They Eat Pizza?!?!?!?!?!
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

The_Loose_Cannon
    ah sorry for not replying right away BUT here are the answers to the questions i missed

Quote Originally Posted by fender13
    i like riding my atv in the street a lot have you ever had to "seize" an off highway vehicle( dirt bikes/ atvs) before and made the person cry, because they lost 5000 dollars.

P.S. that was a stupid question and im sorry, just curious.
    thanks. And does DWI stand for driving with ink. just kidding.
    yes many a times! its illegal for those to be on the roads even side streets. lucky for Long Island NY, there are parks that permit it (not every one of them do so check with your local park ranger/park infromant and ask before just showing up!). also, near my old house growing up we had a sump and a bike path where all the kids rode their electric scooters (those were big in my day) and did their skateboards and stuff.

kids are NOT allowed to ride their ATVs in the streets. even side roads. its restricted to private property (IE your own lawn- if your parents let)

Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    How did you answer my question before I asked it. aghhh confused

Edit: Never mind.. lol
    NO DOUBLE POSTING!!!! lol i had to answer it with another question above that i already answered. sometimes i do that to eliminate 99 million posts that i do on here SOMEONES gotta answer your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Tacos
    Could you list some interesting items that you have confiscated from people.

How do you feel about racial profiling?

Since you are in New York, what do you think of the Sean Bell case?
    nothing too exciting believe it or not. we just take drugs, illegal weapons and unlicenced/registered firearms. ive never had anything wacked out that made my mind go WTF IS THIS?!?!??! so i guess maybe thats a good thing???? its ok, im sure eventually down the line in my job ill find something that makes me go OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT! right now? nothing has shocked me (except someone who attempted to put bullets in a 9mm paint ball gun that was just the dumbest thing ive ever "confiscated")

ahhh racial profiling. its not that big in NY. because we're do diverse we dont think that a specific group are wanted felons. for instance, in harlem there are mostly blacks and because of this, we dont think thats a place to profile. same with chinatown- primarily asian, soho is kind of a swank white area for up and comming "kids", little italy is italian, brooklyn primarily jews. because most of NYC remains in their own "clique" there isnt that much "placement" atleast not like in long island. because everyone stays within their own group theres never anyone out of place so theres no judgement made. Racial Profiling is more common in smaller departments in the states or out by where i am located in long island. i know that politians would beg to differ as soon as a "brotha" gets shot by a white cop (ACHEM THAT LUNATIC AL SHARPTON!!!!! cant stand him and what he makes the NYPD look like!!!!) but its never like that. EVER. i can take that to the grave.

and now sean bell.... for those that dont know about this incident, please go to this website to read about it since i wont type out the whole thing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Bell

i honestly cant say anything about it. as sad as the situation was, accidents happen and the media misinterprets everything.....its said that this incident was also in comparison to Amadou Diallo a few years ago....i am sad for him and his family but the officers that were involved are now under scrupulous watch with IAB and our police commissioner raymond kelly. theres nothing i can really say so i am sorry that i cant answer that question.

im far from offended by the question so dont feel that you struck a nerve or anything theres just nothing that i can really answer the question with so i appologize.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Tizzle
    do cops street race?
    no comment

Quote Originally Posted by Samus101
    What's your salary?
    im living comfortably the newer recruits got it harder they are starting off at 25K in the academy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg
    Do You Have A K9 Unit!!!??? If You Do Do They Eat Pizza?!?!?!?!?!
    yes, we have a k-9 unit.....no they dont eat pizza?

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Ads