LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ask a cop

The_Loose_Cannon

ask a cop

alright, "~Marisa~" has persuaded me and because of "peer pressure" i have accepted her challenge haha.

since yes the cats out of the bag and i honestly didnt keep it that big of a secret. i am a law enfocement officer.

you may ask me ANY LAW related question BUT!!!!! if this gets ugly and disrespectful in ANY way, i WILL notify a mod and it will be deleted.

any questions youve always wanted to know, ask away im one of the "cool cops" (yes they DO exist!) so im faily flexible on answers

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Have you ever pulled someone over and they asked for your phone number?

Member #
    Friends
    Do cops stop for donuts alot. very serious question.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    Have you ever pulled someone over and they asked for your phone number?
    YES!

whenever that happens, i take out my summons book and i tear off a sheet of paper. i write my name and then under it i write "9-1-1" and give them the piece of paper.....little do they know when they read it, its a ticket to appear in court for speeding!

hasnt failed me yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by elmo_999
    Do cops stop for donuts alot. very serious question.

believe it or not, some really do! its a true story. just like fire fighters love chili lol

theres a cop whos wife works for dunkin doughnuts. shell take the "stale" doughnuts that were about to be thrown out and bring them to the precinct for us to eat. they werent that bad! lol.

but its not uncommon. usually the cops that say "OH I HATE DOUGHNUTS!" are the ones who have eaten an entire box of krispy creames in their squad car and got sick from them

Member #
    Friends
    Rofl about the donuts, that's hilarious! and the 9-1-1 made me almost piss myself LOL!!!

Have you ever been shot at or known a cop who has?

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    Rofl about the donuts, that's hilarious! and the 9-1-1 made me almost piss myself LOL!!!

Have you ever been shot at or known a cop who has?

ive been shot at but thank god not shot. my boyfriend has been shot in the leg. shot with a 45 calliber bullet happend about 2 years or so on the job (hes been on for 8 years now) said it was the scariest moment of his life. he honestly doesnt like to talk about it.

ive known quite a few cops who have died in the line of duty from robberies gone wrong, hate crimes, ect. its quite scarey but thank god for vests and ammo......

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    ive been shot at but thank god not shot. my boyfriend has been shot in the leg. shot with a 45 calliber bullet happend about 2 years or so on the job (hes been on for 8 years now) said it was the scariest moment of his life. he honestly doesnt like to talk about it.

ive known quite a few cops who have died in the line of duty from robberies gone wrong, hate crimes, ect. its quite scarey but thank god for vests and ammo......

Awww that's so sad! Your boyfriend is a cop as well? If someone ever tries to break into your house, it'll be the biggest mistake of their life haha. I have such respect for cops - putting your lives just to protect people.

I live in Washington state and just this past week our car horn kept honking and we thought someone was breaking in, so we called the cops and they couldn't see what it was either. They told us if it happened again to call immediatly cause there have been lots of car robberies the past few months.

It happened again so we called again. Apparently what was happening was that it got so cold our horn was honking cause the electrical connect. They said it happens with the color changing of stop lights as well. 3 cops came and helped us disconnect our battery in 20 degree weather! They were the nicest cops and played in the snow a bit too haha.

I understand why it's such a big deal when a cop dies on duty, such a tragic loss! We had a young cop in our county recantly who died on duty because he pulled someone over for speeding and the person shot him He died and had a wife and an infant child. All the cops, fireman, soldiers and whatnot went to his funeral - thousands of people. He was a loved person

Member #
    Friends
    Do you think most cops treat everyone fairly? Do you treat everyone fairly?

You know what I meanwhen I say everyone. By looking at your user title it says that your a newby officer so I'll understand if you don't really have an answer yet.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    What influenced you to become a cop?

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    uh....wow....a cop on the forums........thats a first!
    How often do you actually have to pull out the guns and start shooting like crazy......

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads