LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Marisa is a nymphomaniac when your obsessed with sex? I dont know what it is...but I think thats right.

And if thats right, how do you classify yourself as one? Did you just give in and start calling youself one, or did you seek medical attention?
    Last edited by Icetrash; 01-25-2007 at 07:47 AM.

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    i have type 1 diabetes

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    Wow, that's amazing that you went through all that!
    I'm only partially dyslexic, but nothing compared! What is the career you're hoping to persue now? Are there careers people are saying you can't do?
    I'm studying web applications development at university, and have been doing self learning about the internet, and done some work on it as well. so yeah, anything web based is my future, and thats not because i was forced that way, or because it's not as challenging as other subjects (which i could easily argue that it is) but purely because i love what i do..

i have not been told i can't do anything, one of the main reasons is because dyslexia is more reconised now, and before when i was younger it wasn't. only thing i think i couldn't do, is be a commercail piolet, and thats because i don't have 2020 vision
    Mac Expert.

Member #
    Friends
    astigmus- i think thats what it is called. my eyes dart from one side to the next at super speed so that its hard for me to focus at one point.

guess i am kinda quiet and i keep to a ring of friends. dont get me wrong i am very social but i prefer to be with people i already know. i can easily lose my temper when threatned and my personality completely switches to an agrresive type.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    Marisa is a nymphomaniac when your obsessed with sex? I dont know what it is...but I think thats right.

And if thats right, how do you classify yourself as one? Did you just give in and start calling youself one, or did you seek medical attention?

nym·pho·ma·ni·a /ˌnɪmfəˈmeɪniə, -ˈmeɪnyə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nim-fuh-mey-nee-uh, -meyn-yuh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun Pathology. abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire in women.

Basically, uncontrollable urges. It's like, no matter how many times a nympho is pleasured, they still can get pleasured more and more.

And yes, I am classified officially as a nymphomaniac. My sex drive is probably at least 5 times higher than a male's and it can be quite troublesome.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Whoa, I did not know that a thing like that existed. Also, by the Christianity thread I assume you aren't that promiscuous so, how hard is it to keep your urges down?

To contribute, I am just extremely nearsighted.

I am a geek with a touch of jock.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Me, hmm. I'm colourblind suffer with headaches I enjoy both my own company and being with friends - yet I can't stand too much of either. I worry too easily and I suppose I care about my appearance such as.. walking along a road, I'll check a car window every so often for my reflection to check out my hair or whatever (seems gay considering I'm a guy (which is stereotypical in itself )

If I was stereotyped, I haven't got a clue what I'd be, don't think there's a class for me I listen to proper Hip-hop, not that 'fiddy' rubbish. I wear jeans and groovy Peacocks T-Shirts when I'm out casually, and I play sport (in which I'll wear jogging bottoms or three-quarter length shorts) such as Football, Tennis, Basketball etc.. I want tp grow my hair longer, and I was in the process, until I got my haircut today and they cut the back too short don't want it like really long, don't even want it mullet-like, just want it longer so, I really don't know what I would be

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    nym·pho·ma·ni·a /ˌnɪmfəˈmeɪniə, -ˈmeɪnyə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nim-fuh-mey-nee-uh, -meyn-yuh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun Pathology. abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire in women.

Basically, uncontrollable urges. It's like, no matter how many times a nympho is pleasured, they still can get pleasured more and more.

And yes, I am classified officially as a nymphomaniac. My sex drive is probably at least 5 times higher than a male's and it can be quite troublesome.
    http://www.wiichat.com/images/smilies/eek6.gif

a nympho wii gamer... is this heaven?

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Whoa, I did not know that a thing like that existed. Also, by the Christianity thread I assume you aren't that promiscuous so, how hard is it to keep your urges down?

To contribute, I am just extremely nearsighted.

I am a geek with a touch of jock.

True that I'm not promiscuous, and it's extremely hard to keep the urges back but I do have my own secret pleasures and ways of doing things that help out A LOT. I don't give into my nymphoness by sleeping around, especially cause I have a boyfriend - I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex, but like I said, there are ways of fixing these things lol

Member #
    Friends
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    i would be one of the bad kids who gets in fights all the time
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

Ads