LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    True that I'm not promiscuous, and it's extremely hard to keep the urges back but I do have my own secret pleasures and ways of doing things that help out A LOT. I don't give into my nymphoness by sleeping around, especially cause I have a boyfriend - I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex, but like I said, there are ways of fixing these things lol
    WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!

yer not a nympho, yer just a horny virgin...jeez

2. Ads

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by drew102e
    WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!

yer not a nympho, yer just a horny virgin...jeez

Actually, yes, by medical terms, I am. And how would you know anything about if I'm a virgin or not? You know nothing of my past and nothing of my disorder. So please, inform yourself before you make a fool of yourself...mmmk? It's creeps like you that turn a serious disorder into a joke. You think it's fun to live with? Think again.

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    Im your basic average 5'10 white male. Only really thing thats "different" about me is that i have pectus excavatum. Its really not a big problem. Its somewhat deep but it hasnt moved my heart yet. Soon as it does ima be in the hospital getting it fixed.

Member #
    Friends
    True that I'm not promiscuous, and it's extremely hard to keep the urges back but I do have my own secret pleasures and ways of doing things that help out A LOT. I don't give into my nymphoness by sleeping around, especially cause I have a boyfriend - I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex, but like I said, there are ways of fixing these things lol

So, you're a virgin nymphomaniac? That doesn't even make sense.

To be a nympho, you have to be having sex, which, according to your previous post, you are not.

I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex
    By the definition you supplied, sexual urges are uncontrollable. if you're having sexual urges and not having sex (and masturbation is a form of control, not sex), you're controlling them

So, just STFU with the teen-bopper-I-need-attention-I'm-a-nympho-but-never-had-sex crap
    Last edited by BlenderWizard; 01-25-2007 at 07:08 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    so yer not a virgin...whatever...

and how does one 'officially get labeled a nymphomaniac' anyway,

you need a new doctor

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    So, you're a virgin nymphomaniac? That doesn't even make sense.

To be a nympho, you have to be having sex, which, according to your previous post, you are not.

By the definition you supplied, sexual urges are uncontrollable. if you're having sexual urges and not having sex (and masturbation is a form of control, not sex), you're controlling them

So, just STFU with the teen-bopper-I-need-attention-I'm-a-nympho-but-never-had-sex crap

Umm, when did I ever say I wasn't a vrigin, genius? and I'm not even a teenager. You're obviously the one trying to seek attention. My disorder is just as bad as anyone elses and I don't look for people to notice it, I hide it from almost every person in my life. Just cause I'm a nymphomaniac, doesn't mean I'm a slut. It's called prescription drugs, ass. I'm not going to announce my past sexual history for a greesy little friend-less child. Piss off.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by drew102e
    so yer not a virgin...whatever...

and how does one 'officially get labeled a nymphomaniac' anyway,

you need a new doctor

It's not labeled, it's diagnosed and treated. I find it funny how all of you assume you know my sexual history.

Member #
    Friends
    Umm, when did I ever say I wasn't a vrigin, genius? and I'm not even a teenager. You're obviously the one trying to seek attention. My disorder is just as bad as anyone elses and I don't look for people to notice it, I hide it from almost every person in my life. Just cause I'm a nymphomaniac, doesn't mean I'm a slut. It's called prescription drugs, ass. I'm not going to announce my past sexual history for a greesy little friend-less child. Piss off.

So, if you're not attention starved, then why would you start a thread on a board full of (no offense guys, I'm one of you, too) nerds about your self proclaimed "nymphoness?"

You're probably some 50 year old dude cruising for a middle school guy.

Member #
    Friends
    yep thats true...your 'nymphomania' is just as bad as my buddy ben who suffers from cerebal palsy...yep, how dare anyone dismiss your affliction

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    So, if you're not attention starved, then why would you start a thread on a board full of (no offense guys, I'm one of you, too) nerds about your self proclaimed "nymphoness?"

You're probably some 50 year old dude cruising for a middle school guy.
    Oh, I see, because I happen to have a disorder YOU disagree with, then I can't create a thread about a meaningful topic? Get off your high horse and join into reality with the rest of us. You're just looking for someone to pick on cause obviously your life sucks. I couldn't care less about what you think of me. Get out of my thread cause nobody cares about your emo opinions, kid.

Ads