LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 134
  1. #21
    WiiChat Member drew102e's Avatar
    Member #
    14651
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    True that I'm not promiscuous, and it's extremely hard to keep the urges back but I do have my own secret pleasures and ways of doing things that help out A LOT. I don't give into my nymphoness by sleeping around, especially cause I have a boyfriend - I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex, but like I said, there are ways of fixing these things lol
    WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!

    yer not a nympho, yer just a horny virgin...jeez

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    708
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    497
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by drew102e
    WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!

    yer not a nympho, yer just a horny virgin...jeez

    Actually, yes, by medical terms, I am. And how would you know anything about if I'm a virgin or not? You know nothing of my past and nothing of my disorder. So please, inform yourself before you make a fool of yourself...mmmk? It's creeps like you that turn a serious disorder into a joke. You think it's fun to live with? Think again.

  4. #23
    Banned Redan499's Avatar
    Member #
    5895
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    687
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    Im your basic average 5'10 white male. Only really thing thats "different" about me is that i have pectus excavatum. Its really not a big problem. Its somewhat deep but it hasnt moved my heart yet. Soon as it does ima be in the hospital getting it fixed.

  5. #24
    Banned BlenderWizard's Avatar
    Member #
    4976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    227
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    True that I'm not promiscuous, and it's extremely hard to keep the urges back but I do have my own secret pleasures and ways of doing things that help out A LOT. I don't give into my nymphoness by sleeping around, especially cause I have a boyfriend - I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex, but like I said, there are ways of fixing these things lol

    So, you're a virgin nymphomaniac? That doesn't even make sense.

    To be a nympho, you have to be having sex, which, according to your previous post, you are not.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex
    By the definition you supplied, sexual urges are uncontrollable. if you're having sexual urges and not having sex (and masturbation is a form of control, not sex), you're controlling them

    So, just STFU with the teen-bopper-I-need-attention-I'm-a-nympho-but-never-had-sex crap
    Last edited by BlenderWizard; 01-25-2007 at 07:08 PM.

  6. #25
    WiiChat Member drew102e's Avatar
    Member #
    14651
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    so yer not a virgin...whatever...

    and how does one 'officially get labeled a nymphomaniac' anyway,

    you need a new doctor

  7. #26
    Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    708
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    497
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    So, you're a virgin nymphomaniac? That doesn't even make sense.

    To be a nympho, you have to be having sex, which, according to your previous post, you are not.



    By the definition you supplied, sexual urges are uncontrollable. if you're having sexual urges and not having sex (and masturbation is a form of control, not sex), you're controlling them

    So, just STFU with the teen-bopper-I-need-attention-I'm-a-nympho-but-never-had-sex crap

    Umm, when did I ever say I wasn't a vrigin, genius? and I'm not even a teenager. You're obviously the one trying to seek attention. My disorder is just as bad as anyone elses and I don't look for people to notice it, I hide it from almost every person in my life. Just cause I'm a nymphomaniac, doesn't mean I'm a slut. It's called prescription drugs, ass. I'm not going to announce my past sexual history for a greesy little friend-less child. Piss off.

  8. #27
    Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    708
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    497
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by drew102e
    so yer not a virgin...whatever...

    and how does one 'officially get labeled a nymphomaniac' anyway,

    you need a new doctor


    It's not labeled, it's diagnosed and treated. I find it funny how all of you assume you know my sexual history.

  9. #28
    Banned BlenderWizard's Avatar
    Member #
    4976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    227
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    Umm, when did I ever say I wasn't a vrigin, genius? and I'm not even a teenager. You're obviously the one trying to seek attention. My disorder is just as bad as anyone elses and I don't look for people to notice it, I hide it from almost every person in my life. Just cause I'm a nymphomaniac, doesn't mean I'm a slut. It's called prescription drugs, ass. I'm not going to announce my past sexual history for a greesy little friend-less child. Piss off.

    So, if you're not attention starved, then why would you start a thread on a board full of (no offense guys, I'm one of you, too) nerds about your self proclaimed "nymphoness?"

    You're probably some 50 year old dude cruising for a middle school guy.

  10. #29
    WiiChat Member drew102e's Avatar
    Member #
    14651
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yep thats true...your 'nymphomania' is just as bad as my buddy ben who suffers from cerebal palsy...yep, how dare anyone dismiss your affliction

  11. #30
    Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    708
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    497
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    So, if you're not attention starved, then why would you start a thread on a board full of (no offense guys, I'm one of you, too) nerds about your self proclaimed "nymphoness?"

    You're probably some 50 year old dude cruising for a middle school guy.
    Oh, I see, because I happen to have a disorder YOU disagree with, then I can't create a thread about a meaningful topic? Get off your high horse and join into reality with the rest of us. You're just looking for someone to pick on cause obviously your life sucks. I couldn't care less about what you think of me. Get out of my thread cause nobody cares about your emo opinions, kid.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts