Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Comp Sci's Smurfette kissoff182's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3101-2661-0950-9186

Saint Patrick's Day pinching

Is such B.S. Keep your effing hands off of me. I don't have to wear green just because you're an asshole and can't stand the fact that I don't have LYKE OMGZ ST PATTY'S DAY SPIRIT like you. OMGZ UR NOT WEARING GREEN IM GONNAZ PINCH U N PRETEND DAT IM TEH FUNNIEZ. LOLZ.

Holy crap, go away. St. Patty's Day is the same as every other day. I don't have to wear green if I don't want to. And you don't have to pinch me... o that's right, you're an asshole, and you like to use my not wearing green as an excuse to be a dickhead.

Jeesh.

Member #
    Friends
    isnt it like 2 months away? youve got some time to plan ahead....

and once you reach a special age, you will come to respect st patty's with a hangover the next morning like the rest of us, if you like it or not....
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    im glad i don't have to wear green where i live lol

but i can imagine your anger

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Comp Sci's Smurfette kissoff182's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3101-2661-0950-9186
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdan
    isnt it like 2 months away? youve got some time to plan ahead....

and once you reach a special age, you will come to respect st patty's with a hangover the next morning like the rest of us, if you like it or not....
    How old are you?

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by kissoff182
    Is such B.S. Keep your effing hands off of me. I don't have to wear green just because you're an asshole and can't stand the fact that I don't have LYKE OMGZ ST PATTY'S DAY SPIRIT like you. OMGZ UR NOT WEARING GREEN IM GONNAZ PINCH U N PRETEND DAT IM TEH FUNNIEZ. LOLZ.

Holy crap, go away. St. Patty's Day is the same as every other day. I don't have to wear green if I don't want to. And you don't have to pinch me... o that's right, you're an asshole, and you like to use my not wearing green as an excuse to be a dickhead.

Jeesh.
    haha
    it's just an excuse for the alcholic irish people, to actually have a reason to drink.
    Mac Expert.

Member #
    Friends
    7404-0035-3816-1331
    Quote Originally Posted by kissoff182

Jeesh.
    Someone actually understands me! I totally, 100% agree. One time, I got pinched 36 times in a day, total bull crap.

Wiichats BIGGER Metal Head
    Don't listen to Mr.Resi, Chad Smith owns Thrasher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

Ads