LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892

    Avatar & Signature Help Please!

    Hey everyone. I tried editing my profile so I have a cool avatar and signature like some of you guys have but of course I wound up getting really confused... . So I was wondering if anyone out there could possibly help me with this process. For my avatar Im thinking about the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Logo (the gold and platinum/silver cover I believe). And for my signature Id like anything that has Link (Wolf or Human mode) and Midna in it. Id like it to be flashy and it can be either dark or light. Just so long as it looks hot. Anyways PM me if you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

    PS whats the difference between an Avatar and Profile Picture? Can you have both or only 1?

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Veteran Riviet's Avatar
    Member #
    45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    PS whats the difference between an Avatar and Profile Picture? Can you have both or only 1?
    An avatar is the small picture that appears under your username in each post that you make. The profile picture is the picture that appears in your profile when others click to view your profile.

  4. #3
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    BUMP...thanks for the info Riv...anyone else available to help me out?

  5. #4
    Still Here Bubbagump's Avatar
    Member #
    5548
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    532
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    im not realy sure what your asking here.


    ^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

    SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331


  6. #5
    Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    14656
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    somewhere stealin` nintendocam's cookees
    Posts
    1,928
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Hey everyone. I tried editing my profile so I have a cool avatar and signature like some of you guys have but of course I wound up getting really confused... . So I was wondering if anyone out there could possibly help me with this process. For my avatar Im thinking about the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Logo (the gold and platinum/silver cover I believe). And for my signature Id like anything that has Link (Wolf or Human mode) and Midna in it. Id like it to be flashy and it can be either dark or light. Just so long as it looks hot. Anyways PM me if you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

    PS whats the difference between an Avatar and Profile Picture? Can you have both or only 1?
    plz wen u post like that...my eyes bleed. but i think bubba here can help u right bubbagump?
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #6
    Still Here Bubbagump's Avatar
    Member #
    5548
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    532
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraownsurmom
    plz wen u post like that...my eyes bleed. but i think bubba here can help u right bubbagump?
    uhhhh (hesitates) well um.... wh-what help does he need?


    ^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

    SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331


  8. #7
    Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    14656
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    somewhere stealin` nintendocam's cookees
    Posts
    1,928
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    dont u make sigs?
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #8
    Still Here Bubbagump's Avatar
    Member #
    5548
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    532
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    uhhh y-yea, i guess its just the number of Zelda sigs I've made, he wants the same exact thing som1 else wanted me to make, and boy it took a long time,



    but ill think about it.
    Last edited by Bubbagump; 02-01-2007 at 06:55 PM.


    ^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

    SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Ban the user above you!
    By zapasant in forum Board Games
    Replies: 8352
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:25 PM
  2. An In Depth View of "The Design Lounge"
    By Syntax in forum The Design Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 05:41 PM
  4. Signature & Avatar Tutorial
    By Syntax in forum The Design Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 04:20 AM
  5. Avatar and Signature
    By Rein in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:56 PM