LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    E4neo! That Is Wat U Practically Were Saying In The First Like 2 Sentences Of Ur Earlier Post! U Said, 'being Gay Alone Is Not A Sin, But Having Sex With The Same Sex Is.' Thats Saying U Have To Do An Action For It To Be A Sin! So Your Wrong! Again!

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    Ok Harris You Just Pissed Me Off Right There! God Aint No Damn Imaginary Friend, ****in-ass-bitch-muther-****er! And If The Bible Was Ancient, How Come Its Still Here Today!? Hmmmmm!? Tell Me That Dumbass! Oh, And While Your At It, Explain To Me How The Universe Was Made And Who Created The Big Bang! Oh, And Your Gay!? I Feel Sad For You Man. And No, Gays Arent Regular Humans Like Striaght People! If U Guys Were Just Like Us, How Comes Theres Sometimes Tension And Seperation Between Us!? Man, Read The Post I Posted (above E4neo) Oh, And Also, Find Another Gay Guy, Get Married, And Then Tell Me How Many -unadopted- Kids You Have Together! Dumbass
    I don't care what you say because your just a random on the net trying to express his extreme views which are out right stupid in my opinion so go live a sheltered life of nothing instead of seizing the day.

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    I know I said I was going, but you guys are just way too ignorant to ignore.

I never said it had to be actions for it to be sin. Lust is committed by thought, not by sexual contact smart one.

You guys are seriously messed up. You're only leading people to hate the Christian religion with all these lies, and I'm not about to allow you to misinterpret the bible so easily as a true Christian.

I go by the bible, not by what I want the bible to say like you guys are doing.
    Let me ask you a question, ARE YOU GAY? If not, then why are you defending the gay community, you need to read the bible, then you will know that being gay is a sin!!
    (You know could sworn you said you were gay, and if so, i really do think you should go to bed, i dont have time to keep on explaining this crap to you!

Member #
    Friends
    Ok now I'm really leaving, you guys could go on and on.

I need to stop somewhere and I think this is a good stopping point for now, but until then you guys should actually read the bible.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Harris
    I don't care what you say because your just a random on the net trying to express his extreme views which are out right stupid in my opinion so go live a sheltered life of nothing instead of seizing the day.
    OMG! UR EXPRESSING UR EXTREME VIEWS TOO SO WTF!? AND IF I LIVED A SHELTERED LIFE, I WOULD BE ON THE INTERNET DUMBASS!

AND IF IM JUST A RANDOM GUY ON THE NET, THAN WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Member #
    Friends
    8066-6573-9929-9767
    Well, I'm just trying to give an example of the treacherous things this mind controlling book trys to teach. Christianity sure did do well for Hitler.

I'm trying to say that the Bible shouldn't influence the sexuality of anyone because of it's appalling statements.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Divum
    Well, I'm just trying to give an example of the treacherous things this mind controlling book trys to teach. Christianity sure did do well for Hitler.

I'm trying to say that the Bible shouldn't influence the sexuality of anyone because of it's appalling statements.
    divum, i know u meant good with that post but if u really knew wat ur were talkin about, u would know that we dont go by the old testament, we go by the new testament

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    Ok now I'm really leaving, you guys could go on and on.

I need to stop somewhere and I think this is a good stopping point for now, but until then you guys should actually read the bible.
    I know I said I was going, but you guys are just way too ignorant to ignore.

So now your going to bed, you could've ended it a long time ago, instead of argueing me and SHOKO know that your wrong! But the problem is, is that you think you are right!! WHICH IS WRONG!
    Last edited by CyanRussel; 04-28-2007 at 12:16 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Divum

Once again..........WTF?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Let me ask you a question, ARE YOU GAY? If not, then why are you defending the gay community, you need to read the bible, then you will know that being gay is a sin!!
    (You know could sworn you said you were gay, and if so, i really do think you should go to bed, i dont have time to keep on explaining this crap to you!
    I'm defending because you're defying God with these your misinterpretations of the bible and because I happen to have compassion for others that get discriminated against, many of them are my friends.

Homsexuality is wrong, I know, we went over that already, but gay people aren't the demons you think they all are.

lol, ok I'm seriously turning off the computer to resist the urge to reply to your comments now.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads