+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid_Toaster
    i hate it when people can't admit they are wrong,
    this urks me SO much. my friend can NEVER admit he broke something of mine. 2 things he broke that REALLY pissed me off was 1. we were at our other friends house and my friend decides he wants to fight (he likes to fight alot for some odd reason. also he is stupidly strong. 18 and benchs 230! but that kind of runs in his family) anyways he runs at me and tackles me hard. the tackle knocked my glasses of and they fell under me and broke when i fell. he then says "well you shouldnt have landed on them" ARRRGGG!!! that pissed me off SO badly especialy since i was the one driving and now i didnt have any glasses and i have VERY bad vision. and 2. the time he broke the recliner in my room. the left side of the seat was kinda weak on it and i told him to sit sofly down on it and on the right side as much as possible so it doesnt break and then i leave the room to get a drink. i come back and i see him just plop hard into the seat and i hear a loud CRACK! my recliner was dead. he then says it was already like that before he sat down in it! now i have no chair in my room to play my game and i have a bad lower back from an ATV accedent 1.5 years ago and cant sit on the ground. now i have to play in my living room (good thing: i get to play on a 56" HDTV) but only when my parents are at work or sleeping.

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    *low whistle*
    that's pretty bad...

My personal pet peeve is when people try to help me when I clearly don't:
    A.) Want it
    or
    B.) Don't need it.

"You know your failing right?? Do you need tutoring?? Do you need help?? You're going to fail without it."
    Godsdammit, if I want your f*cking help then I would've asked for it!!!

damn

Anyway, I've managed to pass all of last semester's classes with above average grades 'cause I aced the final exams...except art that class was way, way, way, too boring.
    Zant was sure as hell not what or who I thought he was. He is officially the psychopath of the Legend of Zelda franchise.

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    My whole family is my pet peeve. They always interupt and never listen to me. It makes me FREAK out!

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba-ga-nush
    My whole family is my pet peeve. They always interupt and never listen to me. It makes me FREAK out!
    THAT REMINDS ME! my pet peeve is when i start to talk to someone and then they start talking to someone else! ARG!! people do that to me ALL the time. it pisses me off more than anything else. when someone starts to talk to me, i listen. i dont look at them and listen for 3 seconds and then spark a conversation with someone else! my mom does that to me all the time so i did it to her once and she got pissed. i just looked at her and said "yea, sucks doesnt it? make you feel like your not important?" i know i have more but the 2 i posted are 2 of my biggest

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Telemarkters who call from India or wherever, local ones I don't mind as much but the Indian ones who try and speak Australian annoy the crap out of me.
    I was so pissed of one day (don't ask why) that I started yelling and swearing (note I don't swear at people much) at this guy who called up and just hung up. They piss me off so much they try so hard to sound like they're from Australia but it just ends up annoying me.

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    I got another people who think Canadians say Eh at the end of every sentence. That annoys the crap outta me!

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by deity_link
    Telemarkters who call from India or wherever, local ones I don't mind as much but the Indian ones who try and speak Australian annoy the crap out of me.
    I was so pissed of one day (don't ask why) that I started yelling and swearing (note I don't swear at people much) at this guy who called up and just hung up. They piss me off so much they try so hard to sound like they're from Australia but it just ends up annoying me.
    Oh yes, my other major pet peeve. Telemarketers, junk mail, spam, market researchers... I hate them all. I never, ever buy stuff from these sources (if they have to annoy me to get my attention, they're not worth it) and junk mail goes straight in the bin without being opened.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    THAT REMINDS ME! my pet peeve is when i start to talk to someone and then they start talking to someone else! ARG!! people do that to me ALL the time. it pisses me off more than anything else. when someone starts to talk to me, i listen. i dont look at them and listen for 3 seconds and then spark a conversation with someone else! my mom does that to me all the time so i did it to her once and she got pissed. i just looked at her and said "yea, sucks doesnt it? make you feel like your not important?" i know i have more but the 2 i posted are 2 of my biggest

aww my so-called friends do that to me.. its so rude and it makes me really mad because i feel like a ghost.. like they can hear me but they dont look at me when im talking.. they just talk to someone else! RAWR.

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    I hate a lotta things, but what I really hate is when people try and change your decision about something/take the piss, just 'cause THEY don't take it seriously. E.g my friend is gonna take up singing lessons, 'cause he loves soul music and has a dream to get into that game. I and some others were with him on the idea ('cause to be fair, it's his decision and has nothing to do with anyone else) and then some people are going up to him calling him a loser and stuff, which in my eyes is just people tryina get a cheap laugh, and just spoils his confidence. Stupid people..

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    another thing that annoys me is that (especially on the xbox) whenever there is a FPS, the say its a Halo clone, and if there's a game that you can explore they say its a GTA clone!!!it annoys me because they are alright games, but they aren't the be-all end-all of their genres!!!

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads