LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon

UPDATE PAGE 3- what is your BIGGEST pet peeve?

***A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that can instill extreme frustration in an individual. Typically each person has several pet peeves that aggravate her or him more than the average person. Another person may not react as negatively or at all to the same circumstance*** - cited from wikipedia.com

i hate repetition. i cant stand when i say something and then 2 seconds later, i have to repeat myself. it erks me and its something i ENCOUNTER EVERY DAY considering my job.

i also hate people who are uneduated that put their imput on a subject they cant relate to. i see that here ALOT when people ask a question on this forum, people thread hijack and it becomes a different topic than what was originally posted! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

so now, what are some of yours?
    Last edited by The_Loose_Cannon; 02-03-2007 at 12:52 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7525-0319-5848-6620
    I can't stand when people interrupt me or when I see other people get interrupted.
    I love the Wii more than I love taffy, and I'm a man who enjoys his taffy. Mmmm.

Yippii! Got my Wii. 12/17/06. Hellz Yeah.

MSC Code= 472554 249763

Member #
    Friends
    I absolutely cannot stand it when someone chews gum with their mouth open. I can't think of a sound that is more revolting, and when someone nearby (e.g. on a bus) does it, I have to resist the urge to punch them.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    i hate talking TOO much. so when i have to repeat myself, my temper just builds up. but the worst has to be when people go to the toilet, come out without washing thier hands and then talk to you by touching you as they speak. i am a clean freak and this sort of s**t angers me.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    i hate talking TOO much. so when i have to repeat myself, my temper just builds up. but the worst has to be when people go to the toilet, come out without washing thier hands and then talk to you by touching you as they speak. i am a clean freak and this sort of s**t angers me.
    I don't have so much of a problem with repeating myself, but I must agree on the second one. Ugh.

Aside from that...I dunno if I have any pet peeves. Nope. I'm a pretty laid back kinda guy I guess.

The_Loose_Cannon
    i have the pacients of a saint but im a germ-a-phobe myself as well! they say if you "lick" the NYC metro subway poles, they cure cancer! (im totally lying, i carry tissues in my police bag along with "skel gel" IE sanitation purel for that reason! its NASTY!)

i forgot to add, i hate NYC tourists. again, not to sound racist, BUT when i have to go into manhatten for a security detail (i primarily work out of the bronx-ish) i see SO many asian tourists with the cameras that walk 2 steps a mile. they stop and take pics of EVERYTHING! once, i went to the statue of liberty when i was REALLY younge (about 7 or so) with my cousins from las vegas. my cousin stephanie is PETRIFIED of heights but neglected to tell my mom or anyone else. she looked over the "balchony" and PUKED all over. some japaneese guy filmed the whole thing and she had a huge crowd! ok yeah thats hilarious BUT it just annoys me NOW that they see a sign that says "no parking at any time" or "alternate side parking in effect" and they take pics, stop DEAD IN THE MIDDLE and you knock into them from them walking under your feet and laugh! DONT UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    when people touch my wii.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    i absolutely hate people who chew things with their mouths open! my lord the noise is terrible....and its not a good sight either!

Member #
    Friends
    my peeve is about 4'7 and weighs about 187lb.
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i have tons lol

i hate it when people can't admit they are wrong, when people say they don't dream (dammit! everyone dreams!! some people just don't remember!!!!)
    i have many more. ill be back lol.

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads