+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Family Matters

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Family Matters

Sometimes when I'm around a certain person in my family, I feel hatred, annoyance, and disgust overwhelm me. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to puke and just hearing that person come into the room or wake-up makes me automatically depressed and upset. Hearing that person's voice makes me cringe and I feel as if I want to sew their mouth shut for eternity - Looking at them makes me sick to my stomach.

At other times when I have peace away from them, I tell myself not to become consumed by hatred - that no matter how much I can't stand them, to have a positive outlook on it because I'm an extremely peaceful, forgiving and I'm very full of love; but then once this person comes around again, an uncontrollable hatred fills me. It's like I'm under some sort of curse. When I'm free of being around them, I'm the happiest person in the world - but once this person is near me, I go and hide somewhere alone and try to drown out the noise of them...

Does this make me a bad person? Does anyone else experience this?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    In the immortal words of Brian from Family Guy: Yes, yes it does make you a bad person.

And to answer your other question, not really...The only person I've ever had those feelings about is my ex, and I'm working on that. I guess I'm not a very hateful person. Sorry

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoWedgie
    In the immortal words of Brian from Family Guy: Yes, yes it does make you a bad person.

And to answer your other question, not really...The only person I've ever had those feelings about is my ex, and I'm working on that. I guess I'm not a very hateful person. Sorry

I'm not a very hateful person either - but this person is the only person in the world who can make me filled with so much anger in a split second

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    I'm not a very hateful person either - but this person is the only person in the world who can make me filled with so much anger in a split second
    haha you sound like me. I want to punch my relatives in the face sometimes for no reason. other times its because they arnt giving me a turn at the video games!
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    My brother can piss me off!!! But at other times he can be a good friend.

Member #
    Friends
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    ...It depends why you hate him.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    ...It depends why you hate him.

Because he's scum of the Earth and does nothing ever to help anyone and purposely torments people for his sick enjoyment...the list goes on and on...

Member #
    Friends
    Sometimes when I'm around a certain person in my family, I feel hatred, annoyance, and disgust overwhelm me. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to puke and just hearing that person come into the room or wake-up makes me automatically depressed and upset. Hearing that person's voice makes me cringe and I feel as if I want to sew their mouth shut for eternity - Looking at them makes me sick to my stomach.

At other times when I have peace away from them, I tell myself not to become consumed by hatred - that no matter how much I can't stand them, to have a positive outlook on it because I'm an extremely peaceful, forgiving and I'm very full of love; but then once this person comes around again, an uncontrollable hatred fills me. It's like I'm under some sort of curse. When I'm free of being around them, I'm the happiest person in the world - but once this person is near me, I go and hide somewhere alone and try to drown out the noise of them...

Does this make me a bad person? Does anyone else experience this?
    i dont think it makes you a bad person at all... not everyone has nice family or ppl around them.. in that case bitchslap them dont run away

Member #
    Friends
    i dont think it makes you a bad person at all... not everyone has nice family or ppl around them.. in that case bitchslap them dont run away, meaning face your problems head on... by bitchslapping

Member #
    Friends
    Because he's scum of the Earth and does nothing ever to help anyone and purposely torments people for his sick enjoyment...the list goes on and on...
    Thats a pretty good reason lol. Maybe he just doesnt understand that hurting other peoples feelings doesn't help himself in any way.

Ads